I stared at her, unsure of whether I should accept her offer, until she pleaded again.

"Please? My treat, anything you like to eat!"

"Simmered salmon with daikon." I blurted out without thinking, I guess my body was that hungry that it took charge on its own.

" I blurted out without thinking, I guess my body was that hungry that it took charge on its own

Third person's pov

Y/n watches as Giyuu consumes his meal, often noticing the corner of his lips curl upwards into a subtle smile.

"Ne, Tomioka-sama, is this your favourite food?" Y/n questioned and pointed at the bowl of goodies.

"Hmm" Giyuu merely hummed in response while he continued to chew on his food.

Giyuu gulped down his food and asked. "Right, Who are you?"

"Y/n L/n." The h/c haired girl answered with a gentle smile.

"Ne, Tomioka-sama, now that we shared a secret, shouldn't we be friends?" Y/n said with a suggestive face.

"Share a secret?" Giyuu repeated with an arched eyebrow.

"Nezuko and Tanjiro! If Tanjiro becomes a demon slayer, he would bring Nezuko along with him!" Y/n explained her hands chopping the air on the table after every word.

Giyuu took a bite of his salmon and replied with a slightly muffled "...so?"

"So?" Y/n questioned while folding her arms and leaning back on her chair. "Dude, you are the water pillar. P-I-L-L-A-R you should know that it is against the rules for a demon slayer to carry a demon around!"

"And what do we do with this secret?" Giyuu places down his chopsticks and listens attentively to the girl.

Y/n frowned. "I don't know. But you do believe that Nezuko wouldn't kill anyone right? She is the sweetest!"

Giyuu shook her head, causing y/n to feel discouraged and confused.

"She has proven to be able to control and prevent herself from attacking and eating her brother. However, she may not when it comes to other humans." Giyuu explained as the waitress cleaning the table listened in.

Waitress rn:

"B-but Tomioka-sama, I don't get it

"B-but Tomioka-sama, I don't get it. Why didn't you kill her in the first place?"

"She has never eaten a single human being, and despite being in a starved state, she refused to eat her brother..."

Y/n felt touched by Nezuko's actions, she heaved a sigh of relief as the weight on her shoulders was instantly lifted.

"That's why I sent him for training, I trust that they can both move on with their lives, you are so slow, idiot." Giyuu pointed at y/n and she gasped in response.

"Idiot? I saved you from falling!"

"I could have saved myself."

"You wouldn't have needed any saving if you hadn't fallen, you weren't alert!"

"That's because you were stalking me."

"Shut up, I still bought you lunch."

"Fine..."
.
.
.
"...Hey that's a lot of nerve for you to speak to a pillar like that."

Little does Giyuu know that Y/n-