"We're doing introductions, since I'm new here." You reminded him, then you looked up to find the cloud he was looking at, "Hmm... That cloud is probably a bird, it's shaped like a hawk? Perhaps?"

"Oh! A hawk... I remember now..."

Everyone sweatdropped as you two stared at the sky. You realized that and quickly returned your attention to what was happening. Blinking a few times since the sun was quite bright, and staring at sky kinda hurt your eyes.

Remembering you were initially doing introductions and it was Muichiro's turn, you spoke to him, "I'm L/n Y/n the new winter Hashira, what about you?"

"...Tokito Muichiro, I'm the mist Hashira. Nice to meet you, hopefully I can remember your name.

After introductions, Tanjiro was brought in by the kakushi. This time, he wasn't passed out, so at least he didn't have to be forcefully woken up. He sat on the pebble ground.

"Where am I? W-Who are these people? Where's Nezuko?" He asked, looking around. He only recognized you, who gave him a reassuring smile and a small wave.

"What are you looking at?? You are in the presence of the Hashiras!" The kakushi who brought him here shouted.

Y/n is a Hashira? What's a Hashira, anyway? He wondered.

"This the the Demon Slayer Headquarters, and you are about to be put on trial, Kamado Tanjiro." Shinobu, the insect hashira who was wearing a butterfly haori said, "I would like to hear your story first. Tanjiro, what do you have to say?"

"N-Nezuko is my younger sister! She has not- and will not eat any humans! She can fight as a demon slayer to protect people."

None of the Hashiras seemed convinced. Shinazugawa Sanemi, and wind Hashira jumped in and shouted, "All demons are the same! I'll show you!!" He grabbed Nezuko's box, which was lying on the floor.

You calmly stated, "Please don't act out of line, bug eyes." You were NOT going to let him lay a finger on the queen Nezuko.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME???!!" The wind Hashira was enraged. He raised his green tinted sword to stab Nezuko. Before he could, however, you had appeared in front of him, gripping his wrist.

"I think we should wait to discuss this matter after the Master arrives." You glared daggers at the wind Hashira, and dropped his arm.

"This is not something we should trouble the Master with-"

At this time, two white haired girls started speaking, "The Master has arrived."

You weren't worried, you knew the outcome of the trial. But Tanjiro looked so horrified by the possibility of his and Nezuko's death penalty.

"So good of you to come, my beloved children." Oyakata-sama said softly. Due to an illness, half of his face was purple, he had white eyelashes, his blind eyes were milky and distant. The two white haired girls closed the doors behind him, and helped him walk forward to face the pillars and Tanjiro.

Oyakata-sama looked up at the sky. Actually, probably not "looked", since he couldn't see anything. Then he returned his attention to the Hashiras.

"Good morning, everyone."

You quickly bowed down with the others, poor Tanjiro had his head smashed against the ground by Sanemi.

The wind pillar somehow regained some manners, "I am pleased to see you in good health, as well, Master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

"Thank you, Sanemi."

Mitsuri looked like she was gonna cry. You remembered in the anime she had wanted to greet the Master. You decided you would comfort her later.

"... If I may, Master. Before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Tanjiro Kamado, accompanied by a demon?"

Seriously, how did his attitude take a 180 degree turn so fast??

"We can't prove she doesn't attack demons, but we can't prove that she will either..." The Master explained how he hoped everyone would accept the decision to not kill Tanjiro and Nezuko, read the letter from Urokodaki-sensei, and explained how Michael Jackson, aka Muzan, wanted Tanjiro dead. The pillars did not agree at first, but after the Master's explanation, none of them knew what to say against that. Oyakata-sama should do speech and debate.

"Oh, I just wanted to say that, I don't believe Nezuko will ever harm a human. If she ever harms a human, I'll also commit... what was it called? The thing where you cut your own stomach?... Seppuku. I believe I would never need to, though." You added. You knew you could trust the best girl to not devour any humans.

The water pillar's eyes widened slightly, surprised that you, too, would take such a risk. At this point Tanjiro was crying. "Y-Y/n-chan- Thank you so much-"

Sanemi objected, saying 'I won't let a demon live, it's unacceptable!', blah blah blah. Then he suddenly raised his sword, and cut a gash on his arm, causing blood to drip from his arm. Tanjiro gasped, Mitsuri looked horrified, everyone else looked on, confused on what he was trying to do.

"Master! I will prove it to you myself the sheer ugliness of a demon!" He shouted. Before you could stop him, he jumped into the shade and let his blood drip into Nezuko's box. He stabbed her again.

"Hey! Get away from Nezuko, you chinchilla on steriods!" You yell. Then realized you shouldn't speak like this in front of the Master, "Um, sorry about that."

Later you remembered, steroids weren't invented in 1914 so they wouldn't have known what it was. Shit, should've went with something else. Ooh, maybe rabid chinchilla.

"Forgive me, Master, for the language," Sanemi turned to you and shouted back, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMBASS???!!!"

"Stop talking to yourself, we are in the middle of a trial." You retort.

Everyone watched the argument and sweatdropped. "Children, are you done with your chat?" The Master cut in.

Long story short, Nezuko turned her head away and restrained herself to not bite, and the issue was settled. Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Giyu would not receive any punishment (much to the chinchilla's disappointment).

"Tanjiro... I'm sure that even after this, there are some who can't accept Nezuko. You must prove it to them starting now. That you and Nezuko can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can be useful. Go out and defeat a Twelve Kizuki. Do that, and you'll be accepted by all. And it will give more weight to your words. You can step down now, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro opened his mouth to say something, but you quickly interrupted before he could embarrass himself saying that he'll defeat Muzan, "Thank you for your wisdom, Master! Shinobu-san, do you mind taking him in? I would have, but I don't really have a house right now..."

"Of course! I was about to offer that, you should stay at my place until your arm is healed, too!" Shinobu smiled.

"All right then, take them away please!"

Two kakushi carried Tanjiro and Nezuko to the Butterfly Estate.

"Now, let us begin the Hashira Meet-"

Tanjiro came dashing back, with the kakushi running after him.

"Hey!! Get back here!!"

You knew he was going to offer to head butt Sanemi. To prevent him from embarrassment you walked up, quickly giving him a neck-chop. He fell to the floor unconscious.

"Here you go," You gestured to the two horrified kakushi, and returned to the other Hashira.

"T-Thank you L/n-sama! Sorry everyone for the trouble! We d-deeply apologize!!", the kakushi bowed several times and apologized shakily before running off again with Tanjiro.

"Let us now actually begin our Hashira Meeting."

Sorry if this chapter was kind of slow! It was just mainly for Y/n and the Hashiras to get to know each other. Thanks for reading <3

To be continued! 🌨