Two new friends

Rimuru POV

It's been three day's since the fight with the sky dragon's.we went deeper as Ciel suggested we've been encountering monsters from time to time but they weren't really a threat. They were always taken care of by either khaos or one of the ants. No matter how deep we get we still can't find the exit.it's frustrating.

*hop hop hop*

Rimuru: huh?

A few second's later a giant frog jumped out from one of the holes on the ground. It jumped on me. But was immediately grabbed and thrown to a wall by one of the ants killing it. Khaos then came closer to the corpse then using the mouths on the palm of his hands he devoured it. I then notice his legs grow more thick I guess he can jump higher now.

*hop hop hop*

Rimuru: I guess there's more

I turned to the source of the sound.

Rimuru: what's this?

There was a slime hopping it's way to me. There's a white crown floating on top of his head.

Rimuru : how odd

I then felt someone is trying to talk to me using thought communication. Without a second thought I accepted it.

Slime: "hello there little girl"

Surprisingly it was the slime.

Rimuru :'Ciel what kind of slime is this'

[ it is a slime king. In a colony  if there is at least 1,000 slimes living together a slime king will be born it is a slime that has a consciousness and with high intelligence. It can also command slimes to do tasks for it. A slime king also has a high magicule count and a special ability. That ability is to control the shape of it's body it can also fuse and seperate with a slime to make it bigger ]

Rimuru : 'interesting'

Slime king: "hello little girl??? Who are you talking to?"

Rimuru: "oh it's nothing mister slime I was just thinking of something"

Slime king: "oh is that so"

Rimuru: "so why have you come to this little me mister slime"

Slime king: "oh about that"

A few hours earlier

Slime king POV

I was just hopping around the territory of my colony when I sense a strong presence. It was terrifying. It might come and destroy my domain and kill everyone. I cannot let that happen!!! I must befriend this creature in order to protect my colony. As I made that decision I started hopping to the creatures location.

Smol time skip

When I arrived there I saw a little girl. But I wasn't an idiot. Sure it was just a cute little child however a powerful aura was oozing out of this little girl. Furthermore there is a creature behind her that is far more terrifying than the monsters I have seen before.

I approached the little girl hoping the monstrosity wouldn't attack me. I try to talk to her using thought communication. She doesn't respond. But when I tried again she responded and asked me why I came to her.

Back to the present

Rimuru POV

Slime king: "I have come here to be friends"

Rimuru : "REALLY?"

Slime king: "yes"

Rimuru: 'let's do something fun. I am gonna be arrogant and ignorant like milim'
"You want to be friends with this great me!! Muwahahaha"