"I don't want a visit from a rapist like you."

"Is that so? Then why don't you visit me instead? Right now I'm at my office."

"And I'm at home, trying to erase your damn pheromones on my body," Ajax offended him. Zhongli chuckled.

"Why, aren't you my mate? It's a common stuff, right?"

"I prefer to die rather than being your mate. You need to prepare a big diamond ring for it, dumbass," he replied. Zhongli whistled.

"Oh? I'll find it soon, baby."

"...go to hell!" he yelled as he hung up and threw his phone on the couch, his face turned reddish. Zhongli couldn't hold his laugh and drew Xiao's attention from his desk. 

"Sir, are you okay?"

"Ah, sorry Xiao. Someone just gave me the best joke today, my stomach hurts. Ah, can you find me a big diamond ring, around this size maybe?" he said while giving  a sample of a common ring. Xiao frowned.

"Pardon me, Sir. Are you going to engage with someone?"

"Well, who knows? I want to tease my little fox for a while. Besides, it's been a long time since I've ever had my sudden rut for 6000 years," he replied.

"But to engage with a low... I mean, common omega is...a disgrace, right?"

"Who cares about dignity, pride and wealth? As long as you're comfortable enough, there is no barrier to block us," Zhongli replied.

"Do you love him, Sir?"

"Hmm, actually no. I just interested right now," he said while puffing the smoke. He rolled the ring and looked at Xiao with a fatherly gaze. The man blushed a little.

"Ah, it's time for the tribute. Wanna join me, Xiao?"

"...yes, Sir. I can't miss the chance to give my gratitude for her. I'll tell Ganyu to prepare the Glaze Lily," he replied. After getting his approval, he left while Zhongli holding the old ring with a painful expression. A tear fell down on his cheek, yet his cold gaze still unwavered. He made a talisman from that ring with a soft pure white young swan feather, then placed it inside his pocket. He wore his gloves and stood when Xiao came back carrying the bouquet of Glaze Lily.

###

"Childe, you dared to skip Ms. Lisa's class? How brave," Aether teased when Ajax just came back to the university.

"Why should I? I mean, it's normal for us, right?" he replied.

"Dude, she won't hesitate to give you F for that attitude," Lumine answered. Ajax fell into his deep thoughts and shrugged.

"Oh, I will cover it with my knowledge soon," he said firmly. "Is there any projects I should finish?"

"Oh, we gonna have a group project and decided to do it in an hour. You're in our group, be grateful since no one accepts you," Aether said.

"Great. I need to borrow some books, see you soon," he left. Before he reached the library, someone stopped him with only a yank.

"Oops, don't go inside, boy. Some people are mating inside," he said. He turned his head and found a man with messy clothes smiling at him.

"Mating? In this public library? Are they loose their screws?"

"Not my business, but better for you to stay out of this place."

"But I need books," he insisted.

"There is another library around here, follow me," he said. Ajax hesitated. The man only smiled, but in Ajax's perspective, he looked creepy.

"Who are you?"

"Hm? Just a passerby who wants to help," he replied. Ajax took out his small knife. "Woah, that's a dangerous stuff, put it down."

"I've never seen you around this faculty, so better be cautious for unexpected matter. Who are you?" Ajax threatened. The man stunned, then he let a snicker out of his lips.

"Ah, pardon me. I was wondering what kind of omega who dares to stay around that dense old man, but my expectations were wrong. Just a mere baby Snezhnaya, eh?" he mocked. Ajax only stared at him.

"And who are you talking about?"

"Are you playing dumb now?" asked him. He rolled a smoke bomb and sneakily hit his nape to make him unconscious, then put a gag in his mouth. A tall, creepy man came and fetched him to the car, while the short man stayed still to look around the faculty. After a while enjoying the sight, he walked away casually as if no one was abducted there.