Sudden Heat

Ajax stepped back and growled a little when they were standing behind the table.

"Who said I'm an omega? I'm a beta," he lied.

"Don't pretend to be a beta, naughty boy. You emitted the pheromones," one said wickedly.

"Such a sweet smell from a pretty boy. Are you in heat?"

Ajax shocked and sniffed his wrist to realize he went to heat before the date. He was about to run, but an alpha grabbed him fast and pinned him on the table.

"Lucky~"

"Get off me, you sick bastard!" he screamed and kicked his balls hard enough to make him wailed in pain. He pushed the others, but they released a lot of pheromones and affected him badly. His knees weakened and fell right before Zhongli. He only stared with cold gaze.

"...kh, damn it," he whispered. An alpha turned him and grinned.

"Don't worry, boy. We will take care of you nicely," he teased. Ajax gritted his teeth and punched right on his face, but the rest of them pinned him on the floor till he can't move.

"Let me go!" he yelled. Someone sat on him and took off his shirt.

"This bitch needs to be disciplined," he said. Ajax tried his best to struggle, but his power gone as his heat consumed him. Their pheromones slowly destroying his reasons. He glanced at Zhongli with tears falling down, wished he would save him. The amber man still stayed in his seat, smoking while groping the omega.

"...help...me."

"Aww, what's wrong, bitch? I won't hurt you...ouch! Ouch! What the... Morax?!" the man screamed as Zhongli gripped his wrist tightly until it turned white. "Morax!"

"Begone," he murmured and threw him out of the room. He glared to the others while emitting the strongest pheromones.

"Leave. Also you," he said while pointing the omega lady. All of them winced, slowly left the place until only two of them stayed. Ajax coughed hard because he inhaled a lot of pheromones in a cramped place. Zhongli grabbed on his chin and glared.

"Foolish and reckless omega."

"...it's..not..my...fault," he stuttered. Zhongli sneered on him and tossed him away. Ajax wheezed and grabbed on his sleeve.

"...it hurts," he begged. He smirked and knelt before him.

"Poor thing. You wish to relieve from the pain?" he asked. Ajax hurriedly nodded. He leant over and whispered.

"Beg me, little fox."

Ajax tried hard to stop himself from the grave sin, but his body wanted him. Wanted the pleasure from the alpha. He drooled and smiled.

"Please...help me."

"Aww, not a nice one but that's quite sexy, you know?" he replied. He locked the door and carried him to the couch. He inhaled the scent of omega in heat slowly.

"Weird, you're not a dominant omega yet your pheromones...affect me," he licked his neck and grinned when he heard he moaned. "Perhaps...you're my mate?"

"Kh! In...your dream!" he glared. Zhongli chuckled and grabbed his hair.

"What a cocky fox. Well, at least you can amuse me rather than that bitch," he mocked. Ajax couldn't comprehend his words anymore and pulled his collar.

"Hurry up! I'm burning!"

"Easy, little fox. It's your first time mating, right?" he said while taking off his clothes carefully and enjoyed teasing the young man. Ajax blushed hard and embraced him. "Hm?"

"Hah...hah... Zhong...li," he called. He felt excited and bit his neck to leave mark on him. He panted wildly and bit his neck too.

"Damn, you really are the worst," he grinned. He pulled down his pants and witnessed his wet hole. "Ready to copulate, hm?"

"Ngh, n...no~"

"Make your mind, sweetie. You want me or not?" he demanded, his fingers slowly messed his inside to stretch it. He moaned loud and blushed hard. "Such a sweet voice. I want to hear it more."

He pulled out his sticky fingers and showed it to Ajax with mischief smile.

"Look, you're ready to accept me," he whispered. Ajax panted again and grabbed his wrist.

"...hurry up."

"Hm? I can't hear you."

Ajax bit his lower lip and pulled him hard enough till he felt like his neck broken.

"Put your damn thing inside me now."

"Naughty fox, you asked something dangerous now," he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his long, thick and big cock. The tip darker than the shaft, almost like gonna burst in a second. Ajax gulped when he laid his gaze on it. Zhongli looked around to find something but slowly pointed it on Ajax's plumpy lips.

"Lick it," he ordered. Ajax shocked to see it closer, but the scent itself enticed him. He stuck out his tongue and licked it from the tip, then down to the shaft. Zhongli licked his lower lip and enjoyed the scene. He wildly sucked it after licking several times. He pulled it out from his lips and kissed him.

"No, don't drink my milk now, little fox. I need to fill your lower mouth first," he said gently. Ajax panted.

"Zhong...li," he called. The amber man smiled and hugged his waist.

"I know, I know sweetie. Spread your legs wider, okay?" he said. Ajax hesitated after his reasons slowly kicked in, but his lust needed to be fulfilled. He shyly spread his legs to show his wet hole. Zhongli rubbed it with his tip and caressed his head.

"I'll put it in," he whispered, as he gently thrust himself into the tight, warm hole of the omega, Ajax let a scream from his lips, tears fell down to his cheeks. He scratched the alpha's back till bleed a little. "Ssh, it's okay."

"It hurts, idiot," he sobbed. Zhongli nodded and licked his tears.

"Don't tighten your hole, Childe. I can't insert it deeper," Zhongli said. The ginger man shook his head. Zhongli wrapped him and kissed again, more intimate, to avert his attention. Ajax shocked, but he melted and followed his lead. While the omega focused on their kiss, he took the chance to shove his meat slab in one try. Ajax shocked and accidentally bit Zhongli's lower lip till bleeding. The taste of iron filled his mouth. He let go of the alpha and blushed a little.

"Ah, I'm sorry," he apologized. Zhongli wiped the blood and licked it to tease the omega. He kissed his cheek and smiled.

"It's not hurt anymore, right?" he asked. Ajax looked down to see his cock completely inside him and blushed hard.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why I let him fuck me, idiot?! What should I do?!'  he screamed out of his mind. He pushed Zhongli and hid his face by his hands.

"Let's...stop it, Zhongli. We overstepped the boundary," he begged. Zhongli lowered his eyes to show his beast eyes and grabbed his chin.

"Do you think I would let my prey runs away? So naive, yet brave and sweet. I won't stop now, little fox, even if you cry and beg me," he threatened. Ajax was about to hit him with a bottle of liquor, but the alpha emitted his pheromones to trigger his heat again. He felt suffocated and panted hard, his sight blurry. 

"Damn...ngh!" he tried to suppress his moan when Zhongli caressed his belly and poked the bulge right above the ginger man's crotch.

"See? You won't meet anyone with a huge dick like me, little fox.