Love Game♡Kaeya X NB!Reader

time for bootiful cryo man

H/L= hair length
WARNING: mention of unaliving oneself near the end
________________________________

You loved to mess with Kaeya. Every time he tried to flirt with you, you would act super dense and pretend you didn't know what he meant, or take a different meaning our of it. For example: Kaeya would say he liked Y/N. Y/N would say either A. "I like you too! You're the bestest friend ever." or B. "Hehe, I like myself too!"

You were good at hiding your huge crush on him that you've had since you basically set eyes on the male, but your pride and dignity prevented you from confessing to him. You refused to admit that you were in love with the cavalry captain, even if it was a little bit painful. The man should always confess to the other person! Y/N thought (like an idiot). Although, you only said this to yourself to help justify your actions on refusing to admit your feelings to Kaeya.

Today, you and Kaeya were hanging out again. And unsurprisingly, Kaeya tried flirting with you again.

"Why hello, Y/N. You look brilliant today, might I say. Just like a star in the sky shining brightly!" Kaeya said this in the smoothest way possible which made your stomach overflow with butterflies. But you remained stubborn and refused to give in to him.

"Hehe, I know. I took extra time this morning to make sure I look amazing!" You replied back.

"Hah, why the sudden change in effort?" Kaeya questions.

"Just felt like it~." You say with a smile on your face. Mission accomplished! You thought to yourself as you successfully avoided Kaeya's flirting for the one millionth time. Kaeya suddenly frowned a bit, disappointed that yet again, his flirting didn't work.

Days like this continued. Kaeya flirted, you dodged it. It was fun seeing his face when you rejected him. It was a little sad, but you somehow enjoyed it nonetheless. You secretly hoped that one day, Kaeya wouldn't just give up and then end up with another person. No, you *definitely* did not want that happening. So gradually, you got a bit more flustered with his flirting and stopped being stubborn. But only a little. Just to be on the safe side.

It was a Saturday night. You and Kaeya were at Angel's Share having a couple of drinks together like every Saturday. Rosaria was there too, but she just let you guys be as you and Kaeya talked with each other.

"Why don't you two just kiss already? It physically pains me at this point." Rosaria suddenly says in a bored tone. It surprised Y/N to hear her say this, so they accidentally got a bit too flustered in front of Kaeya.

"Hmm, yes. That is a good question." Kaeya says as he brings his face a bit closer to yours, as if inspecting it, and smiles at you.

Your face is practically the color of an apple now. Kaeya notices this, even in the dark atmosphere of the tavern.

"My my, I haven't seen you so flustered before, Y/N. Have you finally stopped being so stubborn? I know you like me back.." He whispers the last part and your hearts starts doing backflips and somersaults in your chest.

"Wha- Huh? No. No no no no NO way! Why would I like you? Hm? Give me 10 reasons!" You stutter out a bit, and hold out your 10 fingers at him. Kaeya chuckles at this, but doesn't respond to your antics. He instead ushers you out of the tavern, and without even paying for the drinks! Oh well. Wonder how he's gonna get outta this one. You think to yourself.

As soon as you get outside, it's freezing cold! UGHHH I hate being cold. This sucks. Why are we out here anyway? The tavern might be filled with completely drunk and incoherent idiots but at least it's warm in there! You complained in your head. This is why summer is better. Anyway, Kaeya notices your slight shivering and annoyingly says,