Chapter 1

"Louis let's go, you're late!!"

Louis' eyes shot open as he heard his mum banging on his bedroom door and screaming. He looked over to the clock and saw that he had to be at school in 15 minutes. "Shit!" He said as he leapt out of bed and searched for clothes.

He nearly ran into his closet before pulling out a pair of tan chinos, a grey shirt and red suspenders. He pulled on his pants and shirt before quickly clipping his suspenders and then looking in the mirror. Louis ran his fingers through his hair and styled it messily, then running to the bathroom to brush his teeth before grabbing his backpack and running down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Louis you need to eat something before you leave!" Jay said as she saw her son trying to run out the door.

"Mum I don't have time for that! I'll get something at school later. I need to go!" Louis said as he pulled on his fall jacket and grabbed his football bag. "Bye kiddos, see you all later!" He said before running out the door and to his car.

Louis jumped into his small compact car and roared the engine to life before quickly reversing out of the driveway and speeding down the main road to get to school. He made quick work of the supposed to be 10 minute drive which he cut down to 5 by speeding down the road, and paying no attention to traffic laws. When he pulled into school and parked his car in his usual spot he saw that he had still had about 5 minutes to spare. Louis got out of his car and let out a deep breath as he made his way inside the building.

Just as Louis was about to head up the first couple steps of the school he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Lou! Runnin late?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I slept in. I went to bed at like 3 am after having to do homework." Louis explained as they walked up the steps and saw Liam and Zayn waiting for them by the doors.

"Sorry mate that sucks." Niall said sympathetically.

"Hello boys, happy Friday." Liam said through a grin as they began to make their way inside.

"We doin anything tonight lads?" Zayn asked.

"We could hang at my place and-" Liam began.

"Hey queer!"

The four lads turned around and saw a boy with curly hair get shoved into a locker as someone knocked the books from his hand. They couldn't see his face as he kept his gaze to the ground and the boy who shoved him walked away as he picked up his books. Louis tried to get a look at him but he refused to look up.

"Who is that?" Louis asked as he glanced back at the boy.

Niall looked over his shoulder and only saw the back of the younger lads head. "Hm. I don't know... I've never seen him before."

Louis looked back one more time but the boy was gone, so he let out a small breath as him and the other boys made their way to their lockers.

*~*

Harry kept his eyes locked on the ground as he walked along the hallway. Other students were rushing past him, trying to get to their classes, on occasion shoving into him or pushing him as they walked by. He still refused to pick up his head as a rather hard shove had made him stumble backwards slightly. A moment later Harry heard the bell ring above him, signaling the time for everyone to be in their classes. In a matter of seconds the hall became empty and Harry began to walk quickly down the hall, trying to get to his class. He started off with a small jog and then it turned into a run as he turned the corner of the hall.

All of a sudden there was an arm in front of him and it hit his chest as he ran into it. Harry fell down and his head hit the floor and he felt the air leave his lungs. Harry let out a small groan as he slowly opened his eyes and saw a rather large guy standing over him.