Chapter 3 Adoption

IZUKU MIDORYIA'S POV

When I stepped back Into the hospital the cool air hit my wet skin. The air gave my hair an odd feeling as the air gave it a breeze. Guy walked me to Tsunade's office. Tsunade was waiting for the two of us. There was a desk and three chairs.

Tsunade gave the two of us a serious look. I know that this will be a very serious conversation. "Guy, Midoryia, take a seat." Tsunade pointed at the two chairs.

"Izuku." Both Guy and Tsunade looked at me. "Call me Izuku. I hate being called by my last name. It reminds me of her."

"... Okay." Tsunade paused for a second with a worried expression. "So Izuku, what have you been doing to survive being homeless? It's hard to believe an eight year old child would survive this long."

I guess they want some information about me. "I have survived by stealing food and drinks from strangers. I'm not proud of this. I have also trained everyday including weekends and holidays."

Tsunade and Guy looked interested. "What is this work out?"

"One hundred push ups, one hundred sit ups, a five kilometer run, and a five kilometer swim. Without this workout I would have died in the first few days." I listed my daily work out.

I was expecting a shocked reaction since most people don't work out like this, much less an eight year old.

Guy had a huge smile on his face while Tsunade was shocked but quickly went back to a curious expression. "What do you mean by 'Without this work out i would have died In the first few days?'" Tsunade asked in a curious tone.

I sighed remembering all the times when thugs and wild animals attacked me. "Thugs and wild animals are usually after me. Some of them came close to killing me with their knives, guns, and much worse weapons."

FLASHBACK TO 4 YEARS AGO

It has still been a week since I have been kicked out. I have eaten a few fish and I drank a few bottles of water I found on the ground. I'm currently sitting near a river. Growl! I heard a growl behind me. I immediately looked behind me to see a brown bear.

The bear jumped in front of me and stuck his paws out. I leaned back too far and fell into the river. I was now underwater and I saw the bear jump into the air. The bear was going to land on me!

I quickly swum to the left as the bear landed and made a huge splash. Adrenaline went into my system. I started swimming as fast as I possibly could. The adrenaline wasn't enough because the bear was an inch close to me.

CHOMP!

The bear bit my leg and blood started appearing on the beast's teeth. My blood became a coating for the beast's teeth. The bear started trying to drown me. I grabbed a rock and jammed It Into the bear's eye. The bear let go of me and ran away. I swam to shore and looked at my leg. Blood was on It along with a bite mark.

I slowly got up and limped away. Lucky for me I managed to get away from the bear's sight.

FLASHBACK OVER

Tsunade and Guy looked at me with even more concern. It feels oddly nice since most people just look at me in disgust and walk the other direction.

MIGHT GUY'S POV

I have been thinking about adopting this kid. Kids don't usually have a good childhood at the orphanage and I don't fully trust the foster home kids. He also has the power of youth.

His mother was an idiot for throwing him away. He may be quirkless but he has a lot of potential and Is highly intelligent. He managed to survive four years of being homeless from the age of four.