Fucking ouch.

Jesse and I were woken up by a loud banging on the door. Jesse jumped up and grabbed something from under the bed and held it behind his back. I was still tired and half asleep. I just looked at him as almost to ask him what the fuck, he just held his finger up to his lips telling me to be quiet. *Bang Bang Bang* "Police open the door or we will break it down", a man yelled from outside. I thought for a split second this is my chance but then I questioned myself do I want to leave him? Do I want to yell to them? Do I want them to take me back? He hurt me but I guess it was my fault. I stayed silent neither I nor Jesse moved a muscle. "We're coming in", The man yelled with a loud crash against the door. Jesse walked in front of me I was still on the bed now sitting up, I now see what Jesse had grabbed. He then shoved a magazine into the gun pulling the slide back, there was a bullet chambered which could only mean one thing this was going to get bloody. He looked over at me "cover your ears," I didn't hesitate I've seen a lot of action movies I know guns are deafeningly loud. This all is happening so fast obviously he had a plan for this type of situation, I completely forgot about the cuts covering my thighs. Three men dressed in uniform busted through the door all screaming at Jesse to get down. Jesse looked back at me for a split second his eyes looked just as scared as I felt. A loud crack filled the room as Jesse pulled the trigger hitting the first man directly in the head. That was hot I mean not the guy that just crumbled to the floor like an old beat-down building but the stance he was in, he looks good with a gun.

       My ears were ringing, the smell of gunpowder and blood overwhelmed me. The second policeman shot at Jesse missing him, the bullet whizzing by him hitting the wall behind us. Jesse shot the man I don't even know how many times hitting his leg, chest, and right above his eyes. The last man stood, firing multiple shots. Jesse groaned as one of the bullets nicked his arm, I could see the blood dripping on the floor. Jesse unloaded the rest of the mag into the man's head, the man managed to get one more blind shot before succumbing to the wounds covering him. It all happened in less than a minute it was so fast. I felt something warm surrounding me I think I pissed myself. I looked down at my stomach to see a hole gushing blood I just stared at it it looked gross but kind of cool, it doesn't really hurt,  Actually I cant feel anything. Jesse had grabbed a phone off the table sending a short text to someone. He grabbed gauze and held it against his bleeding arm. He dropped the gun looking over at me I was still staring at my stomach. "Oh fuck, Oh fuck, that's bad," Jesse said grabbing another handful of gauze. "Im sorry lory this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch" he said pressing the gauze against my stomach with a fuck ton of pressure. I bit my tongue stifling a scream. "Here hold it there press down really hard we have to go," he said untying my ankles, his hands were shaking and there were tears running down his flushed face. Why do I always have to get hurt? Jesse picked me up effortlessly running outside and setting me into a car, it was a nice car but I'm, not a car girl so I couldn't tell you. He ran back inside, I noticed there was a man sitting up front in the driver's seat it was the same guy that was driving when I was kidnapped. Jesse came back out with a backpack full of things, the pain was really starting to get worse. Shock is one hell of a drug. Jesse got into the car sitting next to me I could hear police sirens in the background. The driver pulled onto the road so fast it made my head slam against the headrest. "Let me see it," Jesse said pulling my shirt up. "Fuck that's bad," he said pushing more gauze onto my oozing wound. I cried out in pain, this was the worst pain I have ever felt it was a combination of throbbing, sore, burning, and stinging. "I know it hurts im sorry I have to try to stop the bleeding," Jesse said his voice breaking. Tears were falling like a waterfall from my eyes. My whole body was screaming in pain like a steady drum beat. I started to feel tired which from what I've heard is really bad like death kind of bad. "I'm tired," I told him crying I wanted him to know that I was dying. "It's okay just keep your eyes open you have to stay awake," he said holding my face in between his warm-blood-stained hands it felt so nice. "Here I brought these," he said removing his hands from my now bloody face. He grabbed pills out of his backpack, he handed me a few and I threw them into my mouth swallowing them. I was too panicked to even think about getting water to help them down. I could hear the screaming of the sirens getting closer to us. Every bump or shake of the car sent pain shooting in every direction, my head was throbbing. "Please don't let me die" I cried out completely breaking down. "You're not going to die I promise I won't let you," Jesse said wiping the tears off my cheek. My eyes felt so heavy, i was fighting with every part of me to keep them open. I had a reason to live, I had found a reason to live, and it was Jesse. He made me feel like I'd never felt before so safe and comfortable. He made me feel like I was home. He is my home. "I think I stopped the bleeding" Jesse said letting out a sigh of relief. Thank god. The pain was still unbearable. I was taking deep breaths to keep myself from having a full-on panic attack. "Here I have something stronger to help," He said pulling a tiny bottle and a syringe out of his bag. Here comes the panic attack. Seriously where the fuck does he get this shit. "Hey Hey look at me," He said grabbing my face "You just got shot a little needle ain't shit," He said removing his hands from my face and filling the syringe with the clear thin liquid. "Just relax I'm sure you won't even feel it," he said gently grabbing my arm. I relaxed my whole body, I didn't realize I was so tense. He pushed the needle in my arm making me cringe, he was right it was nothing compared to what I had just gone through. "See you're okay," he said smiling at me. I looked at him tears filling my eyes once again and just hugged him. I don't know why but at that moment I felt so loved, so cared for. I was absolutely stupidly in love with this man. He grabbed onto me gently as to not hurt me but I didn't care I just needed him, I needed to feel his touch. I squeezed him hard breathing in his scent, I am not going to let go this time he'll have to pry me off. My body started to feel numb again my mind growing foggy and dazed. I couldn't feel any pain anymore my body was buzzing with the drugs coursing through my veins. I let myself relax into him closing my eyes. Honestly, if I was dying this was the perfect way to go. "Lori you can't fall asleep," he said pulling away and grabbing onto my arms. "Loreley you have to keep your eyes open," he said sounding like he was going to start crying, his voice cracked and trembled. "Please Lori, hold on just a little bit longer", he cried, pulling me back into his arms. I couldn't really understand what he was saying. I was just thinking about how good he smelled. I wonder if my dad is looking for me someone has to be right? Or else why would the cops be after us, actually I cant hear sirens anymore we must have lost them. "Loreley are you there," Jesse said patting my back. I just squeezed him showing that I was in fact right there. I could feel my mind slipping away sounds got quieter, and the pain was non-existent. I went limp in his arms as the world died out.

     I woke up in a hospital room. No, it wasn't a hospital it looked more like a bedroom except for the wires, the beeping of the heart monitor, and the iv running up the bed to a bag full of some liquid being fed to me. I looked around taking in my surroundings I was laying on a king-sized bed with a silky smooth bedspread. The room was big with a wall of windows covered by elegant white curtains. A woman walked into the room followed by a tall, hot-ass man. Yup, that's Jesse alright, he looks so gorgeous. His hair was slicked back as if he had just gotten out of the shower and he was wearing very nice clothing it looked like it cost an arm and a leg. I quickly looked down, thank god I still have all my limbs. "How are you feeling my love, are you in any pain?" Jesse said sitting down next to me. I shook my head. I just want to know where the fuck we are. "Were safe here, it's just you and me, well and this nurse", he looked over at her and nodded. She left the room briefly closing the door behind her. "Where are we," I asked weakly still gawking at how amazing he looked. "This is my place, my parents left it to me after they passed," Jesse said examining me. That's the first time he's mentioned his family nice to know. "It's beautiful isn't it," he said smiling. I nodded I'd never seen him like this it was weird. "Are you sure you're not in any pain?" he asked "I can get you some medication to help". He stood up "No no I'm okay I don't feel anything" I just wanted him to sit back down just him being near me makes me feel better. "I'm sorry for everything that happened" he frowned looking at me. I tried to sit up but I'm not going to lie it hurt. A lot. I winced in pain. "I knew it," he said standing back up. "Please don't leave me" I cried again trying to sit up. "I will be right back I promise princess just let me get something to help, you don't have to act strong for me", he smiled walking out the door. I've had so many drugs pumped into me at this point I'm surprised I'm not immune to them. Jesse walked back in a minute later with a needle in his hand, my heart rate starts to speed up. "Calm down baby just breath, it's going in the tube, not your arm you won't feel a thing," he said pushing the drugs into my iv. I relaxed as he sat down next to me. "You need lots of sleep to heal, you should rest," he said running his hands through my hair. "Please stay," I said my voice shakey. "I'm not going anywhere I promise not until I know you're okay," he said smiling and laying down next to me. I turned to him and closed my eyes allowing myself to try to sleep. I felt so safe with him and I don't know why. He hurt me but he also healed me and helped me I don't understand. Does he love me? Is he crazy? That question makes me worry, what if he is what if I don't care that he is? Man, I am so fucked.