Chapter 16-Turning Friends

Tubbo's POV
(TW: Swearing, Hospitals, Blood, Possibly Fluff,Angst)

Ranboo looked out of place. He didn't fight against Tommy's burdensome questions either which I guess was typical of him. We followed the nurse into room 432 which inboxed my best fiend. Ranboo's tall presence was close behind me while Tom's was  hovering beside me. I sighed quietly when we all turned and entered the room one by one. Beeping and other ongoing sounds filled my ears. Hospital smells almost felt toxic to inhale as I breathed, watching Ranboo and Tommy through the reflection of the window across the room. Then there was the one and only Wilbur, sitting up, with a white and small cast over his nose. He had his body hunched weakly, bangs floating over his eyes. His mustard yellow sweatshirt had stains of crimson red blood dotted and dripped all over the front. I winced mentally, giving the time to observe him closer. My gaze trailed down to his hands that were scuffed up bad as well. With blood staining his palms and bruised knuckles. Seconds after our entry, his head lifted slightly and his dark brown eyes turned to look at the three of us.
"You got a hold of them?" He asked in a dry and groggy tone. I could only guess he was high on painkillers.
"I called Tubbo from your phone and he just showed up with him." Tommy replied, his tone was hostile and low. I saw Ranboo look down in despair through the window. I wanted to comfort him but I couldn't..
Shouldn't.
"Tom, lighten up." Wilbur hissed through a glare, his left arm slowly lifting and resting across his chest.
"Is your arm okay?" I chimed in. I was concerned by his look of discomfort with the action and I was also wanting to make sure my best friend was at least decent. Wilbur shrugged and yawned which caused his eyes to then look watery.
"No, it got fractured when I fell but I didn't want the spring for it." He admitted sheepishly, trying to act like a big man. I widened my eyes at the stupidity that reflected off his comment.
"Bullshit, get the spring." I snorted through a small spit of laughter. I lifted my eyes to the window, looking for Ranboo's reaction but he was seemingly gone. I immediately stopped laughing and turned  my body around, sure enough, the space behind me was empty.
"Where did..-" I began to question, backing up and peeking out the door. I saw the taller one slamming into the corridors and soon disappearing from my sight. My eyes then shifted to Tommy who was standing with his arms loosely crossed in the middle of the  empty hallway with his head hung low.
"Oh, Tom and Ranboo just stepped out for a moment." Wilbur informed me carelessly, it told me he didn't pick up on the tension between the two.
"Did he just tell..." I whispered to myself. My shoulders weighed down heavily under the guilt and confusion but then I was quick to go back inside the room when Tommy began to turn around and I assumed come back. Through the corner of my blue eye, I saw Tommy reenter the room, walking past me and towards Wilbur. He looked more relaxed and sad rather than angry. I could see right through him, not impressed by how he was acting like nothing had happened.
"Where did Ranboo go?" I asked, resting back on the door frame with my arms crossed. I acted clueless to see if he would lie to my face or be honest. Tommy stared at me like I just asked the world's stupidest question. The blonde rolled his eyes and shrugged carelessly, taking the lying route.
"He just wanted to go home."

Ranboo's POV

I stood there, shivering under the cold glare I was getting from the boy on my left. I stood behind Tubbo in utter silence, my neck was killing me to the point I couldn't even move it. I listened to the conversation, not bothered to converse with anyone within this room. For I knew it would lead into the forbidden topic and suspicions. That was when I was ripped out of the hospital room and pulled out into the quiet-ish hallway by the collar of my shirt. Fast forward a couple seconds and I was turned around and now faced with angry blue eyes.
"Why are you here?!" Tommy whisper-shouted. I already felt unwanted here but this made it worse. I feared the side of my best friend I didn't want to see.
"I'm-I'm sorry?" I apologized with a hint of pure confusion, hunching my shoulders and beginning to back away from him. It hurt my neck and collarbone but there was no way in hell I was about to lie  about that too.
"Do you have any idea how fucking worried you had me? I got HIT by a CAR!" He cried, his eyes reflected a gloss. My probably bloodshot eyes went wide, his comment sparked worry and shame through my aching body.
"Like you got hit by a car or were you driving and your car got hit by a-"
"I got hit by a car. On foot." Tom cut me off searingly. I gulped, holding my breath as the tension throughout my muscles shrunk. My colourful hues locked with his, both of us standing quiet. "All because you wouldn't take a second," Tommy began, his tone low as he stepped closer to me. Now standing inches from my face. "To pick up the fucking phone. Tubbo too!" He finished harshly, I watched his hands ball up into fists. One arm shot up and pointed behind him towards the room which held Tubbo and Wilbur. My breathing was slow, guilt and slight self-hatred poured through my emotions. His comments and anger added to the heavy weight buried within my chest. I stood silent, I had no words. No explanation. No excuse.
"None..of this is Tubbo's fault." I managed to proclaim with an ounce of confidence. It only made his glare grow stronger, if that was even possible at this point. Although it was crushing me, I couldn't sit here and let him throw Tubbo under the bus for something I did. "I'm..-" I tried to apologize but was simply repressed.
"I have done nothing but put you back on your feet and you can't just answer a stupid call." Tommy shrilled angrily, I couldn't comprehend the hate he had towards me. My hands began to shake as my body and ego crippled.
"I-I'm sorry, I just-" I began to render and stutter but he wouldn't put the seconds in to listen.
"Go home." He hissed under his breath. I inhaled sharply, my senses weakened, tears threatening to pour. I blocked it all out, swallowing painfully. I wanted to ask why but instead I sat back and took it, replying understandingly with no fussing.
"Okay." I intoned shortly, beginning to back away from him as he crossed his arms and looked down disappointedly. I slowly turned as I pulled myself away, slamming unexpectedly into the massive doors and disappearing down a hallway beyond the one I had left the blonde standing in.

>>>>>>>>

Hey guys! I have legit no motivation for writing anything but school is coming close to an end which will give me more time to sit down and focus on writing. Again, don't worry! I refuse to let this story go disconnected as load it is being enjoyed!!♥️

Also!!!!!!  Happy pride month!!🌈🌈

Have a good night/day!!<3

-San :)