How the end begun

"The recent surge in heros does not stop the fact that villains still exist. I am currently standing in front of Fukushima bank where yet again another robbery has taken place causing a total of 4 robberies this month. Our police force and heros are working hard on the case to keep the streets of Japan safe. We were able to identify 2 of the robbers Tatsuki Sato and Ryou Watanabe quirks unknown at this time. If you see these men please don't hesitate to inform your local police department. So we can go back to a peaceful life on the streets of Japan. This was Ozawa Liz coming to you from Fukushima. Back to you Kimi." I say ending my news report. Me and my camera man Mr.Yoshida, start to pack up from the broadcast. "Good work today Ms.Ozawa. Your lucky to have such a quirk that allows you to memorize your notes. Comes in handy for the job." He says laughing slightly helping me put the cases in the van. "Well that's my quirk for you." I say with a cocky smile.

My name is Ozawa Liz. I'm 23 years old and I live in Tokyo Japan as a new reporter for the Hero News Network. Currently I am working on the case of the bank robberies. Thanks to my quirk photographic memory I am able to memorize all my lines and notes with even just a quick glance. Which helps me out with my job.

"Alright Ms.Ozawa do you want to head back to the hotel?" Mr.Yoshida asks as he gets into the van. I smile and shake my head. "I want to look around for a bit. Try to find any clues that could lead to the capture of the thugs." I say causing Mr.Yoshida to crack a smile. "Alright then just keep yourself out of trouble then." He says and starts the van. "I'll try." I say back and start to walk off.

"It's cold out here." I say as I approach the bank that was recently robbed. Luckily for me I have a press pass that allows me to get into restricted places. I hug my winter jacket closer to my body as I approach the front door. I walk up to the door. "Damn it's airy around here." I say as I look around. I take a good look at the door seeing a weirdly shape ball of ice. "Why is there ice here?" I ask myself as I take a closer look. Upon a closer look I see a thin wire connecting to the ice. The wire looks to be burned at the end. But why? "Excuse me miss but is there a reason for your being in here?" A police man asks. "Yes I'm Ozawa Liz with the Hero News Network. I'm looking into the case of the bank robberies." I say towards the officer. "We'll Ms.Ozawa I'll have you know it's not the safest place to be." He says. I nod, "Yes sir but I really need this information for my story. Any little bit of evidence could be a huge help in the capture of these villains." I say to the police man. He just stares at me and sighs. "You have one hour. Then you need to leave." He states as he walks out. I smile and bow in thanks. "Thank you sir." And with that I start my own little investigation.

"Strange..." I say to myself as I follow the trail of ice. It's not hard to notice the ice on the floor, but then again it's winter outside and with everyone coming in it's hard to tell what's from the outside and what was deliberately placed.

My eyes widen as I follow the wire to a box. These thugs aren't ordinary thugs. "Their plan all along was to blow up the bank after everyone left!" I shout as I cracked part of the case. Then realization hits me. "Crap their plan was to blow up the bank!" I shout this time running out. Unfortunately I didn't make it out in time.

It went dark. A loud ringing filled my ears. I started coughing. "Fucking hell!" I hear someone shout. "Is anyone here?" A second voice calls. I open my eyes the best I can. "Her..." I try to shout followed by a coughing fit. "Hey guys shut up!" The first guy shouts. "I hear coughing." A third guy says. "Here!" I finally able to shout. "Over here Kachan!" I heard someone shout.

Just then the pieces of the building I was buried under are lifted. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Number one hero Izuku Midoria, Number two Katsuki Bakugo, and number three Shoto Todoroki. "Hey are you okay?" Deku asks. I nod as I try to get up. Unfortunately I didn't realize my foot was caught. "I.... I think I'm stuck." I say as I try to get my foot out. "Hang on." Todoroki says as he blasts the debris off my leg. "Thank you." I say as I crawl out from the space I was hiding in. "Kachan take her to the medics." Deku says as he scans the rest of the area. "Wait!" I shout just as I was about to be lifted. They all stared at me. "Go on." Kachan says. "Right before the blast, there was a burnt string attached to a ball of ice on the door. On closer look there was small burn marks all around the building. Almost like markers on where to put the strings." I say as I recall my memory. "And how do we know your not the one who planted it. Knowing ever so much." Kachan states. Todoroki agrees but Deku looks at me right in the eyes. "Your Ozawa Liz. Correct?" He asks. I nod. "Yes that's me." He nods and looks at Kachan. "She has photographic memory. She's a new anchor. She's going to be at these scenes. I believe she's telling the truth." Deku says taking my side. "I still don't believe a damn thing." Kachan exclaims. "Look at this. It's ice." Todoroki says as he lifts a piece of the door. "The ice used preserved the door handle. If it was normal ice it wouldn't of survived the blast." Todoroki states. "Is that enough proof Kachan?" Deku asks. Kachan just rolls his eyes and blasts off. "Well I guess I'll be taking you to the medics then." Deku sighs. "Midoria you take her to get checked out I'll finish scanning the area for anymore bystanders." Todoroki explains as he goes off looking around the rubble. Deku nods "Right. I'll be back as soon as I can!" And with that the number one hero Deku rushed me off to the ambulance where I was then transported to the nearest hospital.

"Well it looks like you got away with not many injuries. Your leg however was broken from being trapped under all that rubble, but with proper rest you should be able to make a full recovery." The doctor explains as the nurse finishes up the cast on my leg. "Consider yourself lucky Ms.Ozawa. Not every day will pros be that quickly to respond, on top of it all the top three pros." The doctor says with a smile as he exits the room.

Shortly after the doctor leaves the room there is a knock at the door. "Ms.Ozawa? May I come in?" I hear that old familiar voice. Mr.Yoshida, he must've found out what happened. "Yah you can." I say as he opens the door. His eyes look sunken and his skin gets paler and paler every time I see him.

You see Mr.Yoshida is a sweet old camera man who works for the Hero News Network. Back in his prime time he was one of the best known news anchors. Covering many stories such as the nee number one from when pro hero endeavor took over, and UAs attack mash up which was a mix of all different attacks against UA high-school. What made his stories stand out was he was never biased. He wrote both ends and kept it open. He had a way of grasping the viewers attention and never letting go. I someday want to be like him. Oh yah! He's also my mentor. I couldn't asked for a better partner/mentor than Mr.Yoshida. He took me under his wing and guided me to becoming the person I am today. He's like a father to me in a way. But that's enough rambling on...

"I see you can't be left alone..." Mr.Yoshida says with a sigh. "Well... you say that every time." I chuckle knowing this isn't the first or last time I'll be getting myself into trouble somehow. "I'm sorry I left you alone Liz... I should've stayed. We are supposed to be par-" I cut him off. "It's not your fault. I'm stubborn and regardless I would've walked into that danger zone. Leashed or not. I have a name I have to live up to and I'll live up to it even if that means it'll kill me." I say my tone of voice booming with determination.

This heavy burden to be the best. I took over for Mr.Yoshida when my training was done. Although that came at a very big price. Everyone was so used to him that it took a while for them to warm up to me... but that's alright. I'm slowly getting better and better at this every day thanks to Mr.Yoshida guiding me. I will come up with a story that everyone will love.

Suddenly a knock interrupted my thinking. "Come in." I say allowing the person to enter....