Four

Learning French with Maddox, Micah, and Keith was fun and also very nice. Now durning the teaching I was also a blushing mess. I would catch Keith looking at me and when I did he would blush and quickly look away. Micah would say something in French that was always flirty. Maddox was sitting next to me so his leg would brush up against mine and when he would show me something in a French book our hands would brush against each other.

"Okay do you want to say something?" Maddox asked. I bite my lip. "I don't want to say something wrong" I answer. "It's fine if you do you're still learning" Micah says. "O-okay" I say. "Alison est ma soeur préférée" It sound weird but I tried. "Alison is your favorite sister" Micah repeats in English. I nod my head with a small smile. "No wonder she talks about you so much" Maddox says. "We get along really well" I admit. The front door opens and Willow walks in with a bunch of bags. I get up from my seat and help her the the bags, "Thanks Dash" She sighs. She looks at the table and turns to me confused. "They are teaching me French" I say with a shrug.

Willow walks into the kitchen to unpack the bags, I walk back to my seat and sit. Micah pulls out his phone then sighs. "I have to go, Serenity planned a date night" He says getting up. "Have fun" I say. "Hm yeah..." He doesn't look to happy. "A pleasure spending time with you Dash" He says with a smirk then a wink. I blush and nod my head. He walks away and I turn back to the other two. "I say that's enough French for today" Maddox says with a smile. "I will come back tomorrow if that's okay" He says. "Yeah okay" I said. "I should head out too" Kieth says. They both get up and leave.
~~~~~
A little later Cora barges into my room and I glare at her. "Get out" I say. She rolls her eyes, "Me and Miles are having a movie night here so don't come downstairs" She says then leaves. I swear to god if I hear a single sound of then doing it, I will literally kill her. I turn back to the book I was reading, it was one that Maddox brought me today and he was right it was very good. I am almost done with it and I can't wait to start another one he brought me. After a few minutes I get really thirsty, I sigh and put the book down. I have to get ready for Cora's yelling, lord forbid I get myself water.

I get up, walk out of my room and downstairs. Once down there I get into the kitchen and grab a glass and fill it with water. "Hey Dash" I turn around. Miles stands there an empty bowl in his hands. "Hey, please don't tell Cora I'm down here. I really don't wanna deal with her yelling at me" I say rolling my eyes. He smiles and nods his head. "I won't tell her" He said. My take a sip of my water getting ready to walk away when Miles called my name again. I turn around and he smiles again. "Please don't go yet, Cora can be a lot on our date nights and I need to get away for a second" He admits. I shrug my shoulders then hop up onto the counter drinking my water.

Miles sets the empty bowl in the sink with a sigh. "Are you sure you are okay?" I ask. He looks over at me and a smirk spreads across his face. "Worried about me?" He asked. I blush and immediately look away. "No, I don't even k-know you" I answer. He walks closer to me and I try not to look up at him. "We can get to know each other" He whispers. One of his heads rests on my knee squeezing softly. "Your girlfriend is literally a few feet away" I whisper clutching the glass I have in my hands. I look up at him and he removes his hand. "You are right, have a good night Dash" He says. He winks at me then walks out into the living room.

What is the world is going on? Why are my sisters boyfriends flirting with me?
~~~~~
Sorry it's a little short
Word Count: 754