Pulling out a simple black dress, with my black Chanel loafers, I heard the front door open and then close "Cia!" Max yelled "Max" I replied walking out my room to the lounge to find him dressed in a shirt and tailored trousers. "H-hey" I breathed and he smiled "Come with me" He held out his hand and I instantly grabbed it.

Leading me up to the roof top, he opened the door and revealed a table, set up for two. "Max" I smiled as he walked towards the table and pulled out a chair.

Walking towards it and sitting down, Max sat opposite me and then lifted the lid off the platter of food in front of both of us.

===

Sitting and eating, Max and I talked about anything and everything "You did not!" Max laughed "I did! I stole my dads car when I was 16" I laughed with him "How did he find out you took it?" Max asked "Well he got a call from the police station when they pulled me over for speeding" I shrugged "Omg, I was never that naughty" Max spoke highly of himself "I don't believe that for a minute" I replied "Well believe it" He laughed "Hmm, I'll have to ask your mother when I next see her" I said "Go ahead" Max smiled "S-so talking about mum's, tell me about yours" Max continued, not sure whether he could touch the subject "It's ok" I reassured him "My mum was the kindest, most loving women I've ever know. She loved me with every fiber of her being, and I felt loved. She'd always be waiting for me after school, and ask how my day was. We'd go get treats every Friday and in the summer we would go to the park and have a little pick nick under our tree that we would then climb together" My eyes lit up as I spoke about her "But when I turned 15, she was also then diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and then passed away two months later. I was left having to try and keep my dad in once piece which wasn't easy, and I could process the fact my mum had passed away till three years later when I left the Red Bull racing internship" I continued "Lucia, I'm so sorry she sounds like a lovely lady. What was her name?" Max took my hand in his "Lena. Lena Lucia Quinn" I smiled "Well then, Lena Quinn is the women I have to thank for having you" Max said softly "You'd love her" I ran my thumb over his knuckles "I already do" He replied and my heart burst.

Saturday 31st May 2024

Waking up, wrapped up in Max's arms for the second time since our date two days ago, I woke up with a smile on my face.

Quickly getting up, I took my anxiety medication before Max woke up and then slid back into bed, I snuggled back up with Max.

"Morning Cia" Max yawned as he woke up 30 minutes later "Morning Maxy" I replied and he kissed the top of my head, "Hey Max?" I whispered "Yes" He replied "What does this mean?" I asked "What does what mean?" Max rubbed his eyes "Us" I replied "You Lucia, are who I want to be with. You and only you" He rested his forehead on mine "Yeah?" I bit my bottom lip "Yep, forever and ever!" He turned us round so he was now on top of me and I squealed his name. "Be my girlfriend Liefde" Max said as he kissed my lips "Of course Casanova" I kissed him back.

👤 luciaquinn
📍Monaco

👤 luciaquinn 📍Monaco