Part 2

Hua Cheng complied; Xie Lian, laughing lightly, said, "I don't trust you", and moved to place his soft hands over Hua Cheng's eyes. Hua Cheng just played along, doing anything Xie Lian asked.

After half an incense time, Xie Lian said, "You can look now", and removed his hands. He was standing a little ahead, blushing slightly, a gentle smile on his face, wearing what it could be called a different version of The Crown Prince Who Pleased the Gods outfit.

His hair was tied up in a little golden crown, red coral pearls on both his ears, the ritual makeup leaving his already beautiful face even more striking; snow-white robes with golden embroidery, long and flowing, and delicate jewellery all over, truly a divine and breath-taking view.

His robes however, were made of an almost transparent fabric, like a gauze, showing his white as jade skin and his muscled body, long and straight limbs, his chest with delicately pink nipples, his navel also visible. Under these robes he was wearing a flimsy golden loincloth – really, the whole outfit left little to the imagination.

Hua Cheng couldn't take his eyes off him, and started to have bodily sensations he shouldn't have, but did, every time he got to see Xie Lian like that. He felt hot, like having a fever, his breath erratic, his eyes going dark. Suddenly he remembered the hands covering his eyes – somebody else was there, seeing Gege like that! He instinctively turned around, his eyes widening.

By his side, another Xie Lian was wearing the same outfit. He looked back to the Xie Lian in front of him and back to Xie Lian at his right, who, smiling teasingly, grabbed his hand. His other arm was grabbed too, by a third Xie Lian, also wearing those naughty clothes. A quick glance at the three of them made him smile in wonder.

"Gege!"

The Xie Lian in front of him stepped closer, putting both his hands on Hua Cheng' chest, and said, "So, San Lang, do you like this outfit?"

Before he could reply, the Xie Lian at his right said, "Maybe you need to take a closer look?"

The Xie Lian at his left added, "Or touch it?"

Xie Lian in front of him smiled, and said, "Or take it off altogether?", and touched Hua Cheng's lips with his.

Hua Cheng instinctively kissed Xie Lian back, wrapping his arms around his waist, suddenly very aware of two other pair of hands caressing his shoulders, arms and back. Xie Lian broke the kiss and proceed kissing and biting him lightly on the neck, but other lips took over, kissing him even deeper, while he felt a third person embracing him from behind, pressing his body lustily against him.

Only then he realised what Xie Lian was doing, and laughed, saying,

"Gege, when did you become so naughty?"

Between kisses, Xie Lian also smiled, and replied, "Why, you don't like it?"

The Xie Lian at his right said, "Isn't San Lang enjoying himself?"

Xie Lian at the left teased, "Is it too much for San Lang?"

Hua Cheng chuckled again, and replied, "Gege's never too little nor too much for me, he's just perfect".

The one kissing his neck said with a low voice by his ear, almost a whisper, "Then, let me take you to a more comfortable place", and chuckled too, extremely naughtily, Hua Cheng thought. The other two also chuckled, the one kissing him biting his lower lip slowly, then breaking the kiss, smiling; how did Xie Lian come up with this, Hua Cheng wondered.

The Xie Lian at his right and the one at his left took him by the hands, while the one at his front led the way, showing how his outfit was truly revealing, Hua Cheng being able to see his shoulders, back and his round and unblemished bottom through those white gauze robes.

They took him to a divan nearby; one Xie Lian reclined by his side, another one sat of his knees in front of him, and the third served him some fragrant wine he poured from a low table beside the divan. Hua Cheng accepted the wine smiling, and the serving Xie Lian also sat on his knees close to him; somehow they looked so erotic, even sitting still.

Hua Cheng was sighing in awe, "Ah Gege, you're so sexy dressed like this, and three of you!"

Three naughty Crown Princes Who Pleased the Gods!

Good things come in threes indeed! 😍😍😍

Please vote, comment, follow me...