chapter five

"hey we made it to my place." Niall said shaking me from my nap.

"oh thanks." I said rubbing my eyes before getting out the car, bring the duffle bag with me. He unlocked the door to open up to a beautiful, big home. "this all yours?" I asked as he laughed.

"no my mom lives here too." he smiled before leaving me up the stairs to a large closet. "this is all the clothes that you can have." I widen my eyes looking at all the clothes I was allowed too have. I started looking at the clothes before j noticed a top my sister used to always wear it was a white holter top with little watermelon on it. I must have been looking at it for a long because Niall spoke up. "if you like the top you can keep it, ya know." he said laughing a little.

"oh yeah I know, um this was just the top my sister used to always wear before she uh yeah." I said smiling weakly I didn't really like to talk about it, and I was young so I didn't remember much of it. I started looking around more taking everything I didn't have and ended up filling up the duffle bag. "um thank you for this." he smiled before we made our way out.

_____

I woke up the next day, ready for what Louis was gonna think of me. Today we were gonna hang out at his place and watch his sisters kids. I got up and took a shower before deciding I was gonna wear some of my new clothes. I pulled out some high waisted jeans and and white tight crop crop. I added my white high top converse. I straightened my hair and put on my makeup. I went downstairs and saw my sister violet.

"Where were you last night, we were gonna see a movie remember?" she asked as I hit myself in the head.

"Sorry Violet I went out with Niall later than expected." I said as she made her way towards the stairs.

"always some excuse."she said before I heard her bedroom door shut loudly. I felt bad, I do always cancel on her. I grabbed my lanyard and headed to my car. I started the car and drove down to Louis House. I walked up and ran the door bell before his sister answered.

"Hey Aubri." she said before I saw one of her kids run to the door with Louis close behind.

"Hi lou." I said smiling before he smiled back.

"you kids get along I need to go." his sister said before handing me David The youngest kid. He was almost 2 years old now. And then like that she drove away. I walked into the house seeing the other two kids sitting on the couch, along with Louis right behind me with one kid. This was gonna be fun.

_____

"dinner!" Louis yelled from downstairs. I was upstairs with the 3 younger kids playing with the barbies.

"dinner!" Acacia yelled as she ran to the door. With her brother Ryan behind her they were 4&3. I picked up David and walked down the stairs to see Louis and the 3 other kids playing with their food.

"Louis, is this what you teach kids to do." I said as Louis didn't respond he just continued to eat his food. "don't play with your food." I said before they all stopped. I waited for the kids to finish eating before it would leave me and louis. They threw away their plates and ransack up the stairs. "Louis stay here we need to talk." I said before he sat down.

"Aubri, you don't understand what I did. do you" he asked looking up at me for the first time the entire night.

"I do understand, you said you liked me. But Louis you don't understand. we are best friends."

"well we were best friends." he said before looking down again.

"louis, you are saying we aren't friends anymore, because I don't like you back?" he nodded. "lou, thats...." I started but he cut me of.

"Lou is a nickname for my friends and family."

"sorry, louis. But we are friends." I asked confused, what is his problem.

"this right here is the last time we are ever gonna be friends." he said poiting his finger down.

"if we need to date to be friends again I'm up for it."

"it wouldn't be right, you wouldn't feel the same way I would. plus I already have a girlfriend. " he said before my eyes widen.

"you have a girlfriend?" I asked as he nodded. he pulled out his phone before showing me his lock screen of a picture of him and another girl. "what's her name?" I asked looking at this crazy perfect girl. His had long straight brown hair. her face was flawless and she has her nose pierced. Her eyes were a bright blue, it was hard to miss. She was skinny and had a perfect body. "her name is Leah." he said looking at the lock screen before putting it back in his pocket.

"She perfect louis." I said before I smiler weakly.

"yeah she goes to our school." he said before the door bell rang. I walked over to answer is before seeing the girl that was in the picture.

"you mud be aubri" she asked before hugging me.

"you must be Leah then." I said pulling out of the hug. "Louis was just talking about you." I said before she walked in and hugged louis.

"well I have to get going, I mean now you have help louis. bye." I said before walking out the door, letting one tear fall.

______
Leah POV

"that aubri girl is a slut." I said before seeing Louis open his mouth, but I cut him off. "I mean she wore a crop top to baby sit young kids."

"I mean, that's the way that aubri dressed though. she likes crop tops. I mean it shows she not insecure." he spoke.

"but she's fat."

"I mean not that fat." he said before I heard a child scream.

I ran upstairs to see a little boy on the floor I picked him up trying to get hi to stop crying. But he wouldn't.

"only aubri knew how to get him to stop crying." he said before I handed him the child.

"here you try." I said walking down stairs leaving him up their with the kids. I went onto the app ask seeing aubri didn't answer some of the questions I sent. Okay, yeah I am part of the hate. But I'm not the only one. I mean Louis has helped me too. Their is pretty much a club at the school called HOA. meaning hate on Aubri. A lot of people were in this club including me and louis. I've been waiting for the day that Louis would ask me out so I could separate Louis and Aubri. Making her have no one. But their is that stupid new kid is becoming her friend. But I have a plan made out. Making that leave no one for aubri.

GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN SO LONG, I HAD SCHOOL THEN A WEDDING PLUS ALL THE PREPPING THE DAY BEFORE I HELPED WITH, THEN I HAD DANCE SHOW AND NOW IM SICK. SO IN SOOO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HERES THE CHAPTER❤️❤️