Chapter 1: Meeting Roz

You looked up at the towering building as you exited your vehicle. You were finally here. Monsters Incorporated. After years of preparing and climbing your way, you were finally working at the number one scare factory in the world. You could feel a smile of pride form upon your face as you reminisced on your long journey to finally make it here. Of course, you couldn't be staring at the magnificent building for the entire day. Your adventure of working at Monsters Inc. was about to begin, and all great adventures begin with the first step.

         You enter the building to see some of the top scarers walking around and talking to each other. You begin to get nervous as some of your idols are casually walking around. To think that you might be working next to them, or even with them! The thought excites and terrifies you.

          You don't actually know what your job is, so you decide to look around for someone who will have the answer. After searching for a while, you come upon an office. You see someone working at the desk with their back facing towards you. You figure that they are part of the administration for the incorporation, so you walk over to them.

            "Um... Hello!" You say slightly nervously as you attempt to get the persons attention. You can now see that they are a slug monster, wearing a maroon sweater and pointed gray hair. They slowly turned around to face you as you continued to speak. "I'm new to Monsters Incorporated, and was never told what my exact job was, and I was thinking that you might... be..."

          You became silent as you came face to face with the most beautiful monster you had ever seen. Her horn tipped glasses, her beautiful silk hair. Her beautiful face. You must be dreaming you thought to yourself as you found yourself lost in her beauty, attempting to take it all in. You were so lost in her that you almost didn't hear what she said. And when she spoke, you nearly fainted from her amazit voice.

"Hello. My name is Roz. I'm the administrator for scare floor F. I'll be assigning you a job today."