You told the troll to go live it's daily life and with that it scurried away, but not without handing you a flower it must've picked a few moments ago.

You twirled it in between your fingers, put it close your nose smelt it. Mint? You took off a leaf and put it on your mouth then instantly spit it out. It was a normal leaf. Then where did the smell come from?

You looked at the blue flower and put the petals in your mouth. Sirin ,who had just returned from her tantrum, had witnessed the whole ordeal and was now making fun of your facial expressions.

"PFFFT BWAHAHHA THAT SOUR FACE JAHHAHHAH"

At this point you wanted to curl up and die. #shinjikinnie4life. Well that was until you saw a large ass meteor coming straight for her. But because you were petty you didn't tell Sirin.

Then it hit her.

"WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BITCH HAHHAHAHHAHAHA"

She clutched her head but she of course survived, being a god had it's perks you know.

She struggled to walk straight for a while but you helped her enough, what puzzled you was where that meteor came from.

It was brown with gold accents; and the design of it, it was obvious that it wasn't natural.

You looked around to see if someone has been watching you but to to no avail. You thought it was a bad idea to stay here for two long after the incident so you whistled to get the man's attention.

You pointed forward and made a walking motion with your index and middle finger.
He awoke from his terrified state and was now leading the way to, uh somewhere. As you were walking, from the corner of your eye you started to analyze him.

The human had a long mask that covered his whole face, a huge fur coat on that was black and crimson in different parts and he had a hood up that coved his hair as well as the top part of his face. He had a weird insignia on his chest that was silver, it was also holding a red like orb within it that had some liquid swirling inside.

"Hey Sirin-"  you didn't even bother to hush down your voice since he obviously couldn't understand your and Sirin's tongue.

"He seems like a dodgy guy. Like very sus, who normal dresses in such thick clothes in this humid ass weather..."

Sirin looked at him and with a quick analysis she nodded. After that none was said, after all you were deep in thought trying to come up with a name for your slime.

After a few more hours of walking for him, for you had not used your legs and just floated for the whole way, same with Sirin.

Your group had made it to a very vast city that had ships coming in and out of it, a harbour it seemed like.

When you got there the sky was already covered with a blanket of stars, however the lanters that illuminated the city made it seem like it was still day.

The masked man looked around as if too see if there were any people around, now that's even more suspicious... Once he confirmed there was no one there he walked across the stone pavement as if he owned the place.

"What in the actual fuck"
"(Y/n) STOP MOTHER FUCKING SWEARING, but yeah, what the fuck is he doing?"

In all honesty you had thought that once all of you reached a famous landmark he would just ditch the two of you behind and continue with his day as if nothing happened, but it seems like this wasn't his course of action.

You were playing around with the little pet slime whilst still following the man who was saved earlier, until the man started climbing up red stairs.

After two floors he briefly discussed something with a purple and black clothed lady who wore a similar mask to the person before you however it didn't cover her mouth in the same way the males did.

She looked taken aback about what was briefly discussed and nodded at your duo to let you know you could walk in.

Once you had entered, you squeezed the slime gently with the weird change of atmosphere, it seemed intense.

But they weren't scared neither of the Gods that stood in their presence; it was like their every move was observed by their worst nightmare...

As the helpless weakling motioned for the both of you to sit down, you heard a masculine voice talking.

Even though neither of you understood what he was saying, but through his demeanour and facial expressions you could tell it was threatening.

'If he's in charge then I guess we have to talk to him?'

Standing up from the seat you were in, you approached the male with the slime still in hand. Before you could, Sirin had cleared her throat to let the leader know you needed to "speak" to him, so now the gingers attention was diverted onto you two.

Well onto the slime the most in all honesty.

An:(OMG WHO ALLOWED ME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER, STOP THE ORIGINAL WAS SOSO BAD WHY WOULD YOU EVEN READ THAT⁉️

Anyways hi guys ☺️

IM GETTING NO KANADE CARDS WTF. I WANT A KANADE CARD SO BAD. WE ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME PERSON. Hence the username if you noticed🤭

Also, Wtf is going on with UK weather rn⁉️🔥🔥

See you darlings next chapter xoxo)