"Then, he laughed and proceeded to tell me that she was super nice and that I should talk to her if I really liked her. Mind you, I was never nervous about no girl. Ever. So when she came into my dressing room to fix what I had on, I was a nervous wreck. She could tell too and asked what was wrong I told her I was nervous but not about what...and she gave me this pep-talk that really helped me for the interview and we did really well. When it was over, she was packing her things to go and I stopped her, asking if she wanted to go out sometime. She said yes and we took things slow. Now here we are 2 years later happy," He finished and smiled, then leaning down to you to get a kiss. You turned pursing out your lips as well and placing onto his and you both continued to bake.

After the ingredients were well mixes you sighed looking back at the camera. Chris was already finished and was seen dancing. "Get it. Get it." You hyped him up and he quickly turned around laughing, thinking that you weren't looking at him at all and we're paying attention to the mixing. "Okay so now... Chris. Slowly pour your mixture into the batter."

"Aight.." He says picking up the bowl and slowly pours into the other one. "Look at mee!" He says in excitement seeing the two mixtures mix. You shake your head, grabbing the whisk to stir.

"Now i'm going to stir this up," You said now stirring until it was looked finished. Chris however just watched how focus you were and smiled at the thought of this making you happy. "You wanna put the chocolate chips and help me mix?" You turn to ask. He nodded turning to look for them, opening, and putting a decent amount into the mixture before coming behind you and placing his hand onto yours to help mix.

Your backside was on top of his chest as you felt the comfort of his touch.You look back at the screen to read another question. "Do you guys fight? And if you do, how bad are they?" You read out loud hearing a small laugh come from him.

"Yes we do fight." You start. "I think every couple goes through things where both have issues but our fights are not like something we can't talk about or resolve fast. Yes they can be hard to come across because one doesn't agree with the other, that doesn't mean they can never get resolved which they do. Every time. I hear him out and he hears me out and resolve whatever it was and move on." You explained now being finished mixing. He raises his hand waiting for you to do y'all's handshake and you do it, with the normal kiss at the end.

"Now we need to drop the dough on to the sheet," You get out the pan along with wax paper to put over.

"These are okay?" Chris questions holding up two ice cream scoops to use for them.

"Umm." You look up to see what he's talking about "Yeah those are good." He hands you one before you both start to scoop and place on the sheet.

You gasped "Wait, can we make them heart shaped?"

"Whatever you want babe." He hummed before you both started to mold the dough into hearts

"What was y'all's first impressions on one another?" Chris asked next while you both continued. "Well, I was nervous when I saw her so I thought she would be mean as fuck i'm not gonna lie-" You turn to him face with your mouth wide.

"What?? You thought I was mean? No way." You said in shock and he nodded laughing "But I thought you were for everyone...like you liked to be in everyone's face and stuff.." You look at him who kept a straight face.

"You're sick as fuck you know that?" He shook his head going back to continue.

"I'm sorry! I be thinking that with everyone I see...But you're nothing like that I promise." You quickly peck his lips in reassurance. "Y'all Chris is not boujee at all he still eats ramen noodles and krafts macaroni and cheese." You announced and he kissed his teeth.

"Stop playing with me on here Y/n." You laugh. He finally finishes but You have a few left so he decided to read another question. "Chris, how do you balance your life or your relationship and work?"

"Well one, we both understand one another when it comes to our professions. Like i'm sometimes not home because of tours and press and she's also not at home when she has meeting on meetings and working on new things but we both know how to manage time together. She understands that you know I sing and the amount of notice I get everywhere and publicity so she understands that comes to her too because she is associated with me." You nod as he continued.

"We always make time to spend with one another, always always. And she shows me unconditional support no matter what and that's why I love her. She's been there through everything and you know loves me for me and not my title.." As you continued he slowly came behind you,kissing your neck and wrap his arms around your waist. You finish a few minutes later going to put them now in the preheat oven. "But no matter what..She's always put first. She is my first priority over everything. Meaning also If i'm stressed of work, i'm not going to come home and give her stress. That effects our relationship and she's not going anywhere." 

He kisses you again against your neck and you brought his face up to kiss his lips slowly and wrapping your arms around his neck. He picks you up by your waist and you wrap your legs around his torso, just holding him and laying your head on his shoulder While he never took his hands off you and continued to kiss your face and neck. "I love you," He mumbled under your skin.

"I love you more," You answered feeling at ease as he was always your happy place. It felt as if you both were the only people in the world

——

"Since the cookies have to bake for 20 minutes we're gonna answer more questions." You announced to the camera before going to read another one "Someone asked "would you like kids some day? if so, how many?"" You smile finishing your sentence before looking up at Chris who had a smirk on his face before busting out into laughter "Chris be serious man!"

"I'm sorry it was the look you gave me. But yes absolutely we want kids. I've told her this many times, even though she treats my other kids like her own, she thought it was over but no. I want to have kids with this woman because I see myself with her for the rest of my life." He said simply.

"Which is very true, I'd love to have maybe two kids? I know Chris wants more but we'll see." You smiled before he leaned in to read another question

"What's something you can talk to one another for hours?" He read before leaning back "Anything really. Like when i'm stressed and in need of being calm, I call her or we go on late night drives and sit and talk for hours. She's always been someone who i'm comfortable enough to vent to and her voice just makes everything more calmer." You giggled before smiling.

After 20 minutes the timer goes off on your phone startling you. "Oh, That's the timer, the cookies should be done let's see." Chris grabs oven mitts before opening and seeing the cookies. Both of you smile seeing the results.

He pulls them out, closing the oven, then sets the pan in front of them. "Oh my Gosh they look so good." You bring the camera to see the full view before setting the camera back up.

"Yeah don't play." He smiles going to hold you making you laugh.

"Ok ok now we gotta try." You both pick up one and taking a bite. Moments later, you both at each other before laughing. "Nah we ate this shit up!" You do a small dance as Chris nodded in agreement and being proud.

"Thank you Vogue for having us bake and answer some questions about us." Chris spoke formally as you both were getting ready to close the video.  "I'm sorry but these cookies are amazing.." He grabs a few before you jokingly push you both off the screen with a wave.

merry christmas to who celebrates and happy holidays 🤍