Epilogue

DYLAN

"Sir, Mr. Harold Alvar is here." My secretary Philip informed me.

"Let him in," I said without looking at him because I'm busy reviewing business papers.

"Zachary," nag angat naman ako ng tingin dito at umayos ng upo at seryosong tiningnan ang ama ng babaeng pinakamamahal ko.

"Sir, have a seat." I politely offered him at itinuro ang upuan na nasa tapat ng table ko, pero hindi ako nito pinansin at seryoso lamang tumingin sa akin.

"Stop sleeping with my daughter you fucking creep!" galit na galit ang boses nito habang nakatingin sa akin.

I smirked at him, the audacity of this man. "What? You gonna tell her? Do you really have the guts?" I sarcastically laugh at hindi binitawan ng tingin 'to. "Alam naman natin pareho na wala akong ginawang masama sa anak mo." I scoffed and gave him a smirk. "We both know that I love your daughter more than you do, right daddy?" I playfully smile at him. "I even brought the building where she was staying. I can easily access her unit and sleep beside her without her knowing. I know everything about her, kahit ang mga nakakasama nito and you can't do anything about it."

No one can dictate me, if you're not my Hemera then you're nothing to me.

After my graduation I immediately went back here to the Philippines. That's when I finally sealed the arranged marriage of me and my Hemera. I even took over our family business as soon as I could.

Everything's going according to my plan.

I can't help but to smile when I entered her room here in her condo unit. She was peacefully sleeping on her study table and fell asleep while studying. I carry her to bed, she looks really tired, masyado ng malalim ang tulog nito. She was always like this, she slept so deeply. I look for her phone to set her alarm for her school in case she will not wake up in time.

I cleaned her study table and organized everything, checked the kitchen if her food supply is still enough. I always do this para hindi na siya mahirapan because I know how hard it was to study medicine. I clean for a bit, kaunti lang para hindi niya mahalata na may gumagalaw ng gamit niya.

After making sure that her unit is fine saka lang ako tumabi dito. I lay beside her while I fixed her blanket, so she wouldn't catch a cold. She immediately placed her head in my chest the moment she felt my body. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang pero sanay na sanay na siyang katabi akong matulog. How can't she? I always sleep beside her, siya ang pahinga ko sa nakakapagod na trabaho.