Feelings - 4

Last part of the shot. Enjoy reading.

Whereas Akshu and Abhi had visited the temple. For akshu it was her sisters birthday. She knew Aarohi didn't like to celebrate birthday after the death of her parents. But akshu never failed to visit the temple and pray for her wellbeing, however her sister hated their relationship, she knew who was aarohi and her character. She wouldn't blame aarohi as the pain of seeing her mother die in front of her, the loss of her father, the constant issues with badepapa, the girl had to go through a lot. She prayed that aaru gets a partner in her life, who would worth her value, respect her and give immense love to her, so that aaru would share her pain and have more trust on love. She prayed that the discrepancy between aaru and abhi get sorted out easily and develop jeeja sali bond easily.

As she kept on praying, a hand placed on her shoulder. It was abhi. " Let's go?? " She nodded. As they walked down somewhere she felt an unreasonable uneasiness. She didn't knew why, but felt like there was something wrong. She prayed that everything goes well.

It was around 12.30 am, abhi couldn't sleep. He wasn't getting sleep. He tossed and turned around in the bed. "  Abhi...." Called out akshu.
Abhi : haven't you slept ??
Akshu: I'm not able to, don't know. I'm feeling something wrong.
Abhi: is it paining?? Get ready we will visit the doctor.
Akshu: no it's not that, its something else.....but don't know what....
Abhi: even I feel the same...Neil hasn't returned yet..hope so he is okay, lemme call him and check.
She nodded.
As he continued calling, the call got rejected. But there was a message from neil, that he was fine and would be late.

They decided to sleep leaving all the worries aside. Around 1.30 am, there was continues ring on Abhi's phone. As he picked, he could hear only Neil's cry. He panicked. " What is it Neil? Why are you crying?? Tell me ......"
Neil on the side couldn't utter a word but only cry...... " Atleast tell me where you are neil, I'm coming...." told abhi. Neil responded. As he turned to get up akshu held him. " Sleep....I will be coming soon....." He told her. " No...i will come.... please....." He didn't want to argue so he took her along with him.

Neil sat down in the seat, tears dripping down from his eyes. The memories went down in his mind. His hands were trembling.
" neil......" Called out abhi. He just got up and hugged him. " What happened?? Why is your forehead bandaged?? Tell me Neil...."

He recollected the moments that took place before an hour, it was all going good. The confession, birthday wish and he could tell it was his best moments in life but which didn't stay for longer. As they got down the hill, there were a gang of boys, who were drunk and staring at aarohi. Their gaze was felt uncomfortable for aarohi. As they moved to their bike, the boys started teasing them. Neil's hold on aarohi got stronger. One of them approached aarohi. She slapped him. This made others angry and within seconds Neil started fighting with them. However Aarohi tried to stop him nothing worked. Neil was beaten harshly by others, she shouted and tried her best but none could her screams. She could see one of them approaching neil with a rod, all she could do was getting Neil out of there but before she could do, her head was hit by the rod. Blood tripping out of her head scared Neil, " aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrooooohhhhhhhhiii" he could only shout. The boys who were not in their sense rushed out of the place.

Neil rushed to her, placed her on the lap and cried. " Aaru...... please open your eyes, please aaru... " He picked her up and tied her shawl to him so that she won't fall of from the bike. As soon as he reached hospital, she was taken immediately to the operation theatre. He was not understanding what to do or whom to call. Unknown to him, he called up abhi, and started crying on the phone.

Akshara cried, her aaru was fighting for her life inside on her day. She didn't know what to do, if she should held onto abhi for a support or provide neil support. They sat there impatiently, as it had been an hour since there is no news from the doctors. The way neil was crying and talking about aaru, he knew there was something going on between the two. He wanted to talk with neil about it, but this wasn't the time. Even though he didn't like her, he thanked mentally her for saving Neil.

The doctors came out and informed, " she has to be kept under observation for 48 hours since the bleeding was quite lost. Apart from that she would be alright. Since this is an accident case, i would ask you to report at the police station. " They thanked the doctor. Neil went inside to have a look at her. He sat on the chair and took her hand.

He came out of the room when akshara suggested of staying with her.  He went near abhi and placed his head on Abhi's shoulder.
" I don't know Bhai, when I started loving her, it was unknown feeling until I realised she wasn't the one whom she appears in front of us, i felt i wanted to support her, be with her, be her chamgadar.......i don't want to lose her Bhai........i felt the worst in the last few hours....... I want her in my life Bhai........"

Abhi placed hand in an affirmation. Even though there are negatives he felt about aarohi, but hearing Neil's love for her, he started to accept their relationship and assured that he would be there for them.

End of the shot feelings.
Would be back with another shot soon. Till then enjoy reading.