( chapter 1 )-I'm fine

[ 11 years ago ]

Y/n's pov

I was playing or braiding techno's hair with Tommy .then mom came with dad , i came running to mommy and hug mommy and daddy with tommy , Then wilbur and techno came . Then Tommy said that techno was blushing cause mom touch his face . Then we all went out side .it was fun.

+*•.°( 2 days later )°.•*+

Wilbur was trying to teach me how to play the guitar , then techno came breaking in the room and said
"mom * * * " then I didn't understand the last part . Then wilbur pick me up and ran ,then he puts me down on a bed near mom and dad . Then I heard crying from Tommy then wilbur and techno .I was scared did mom . . . 'No there fine ,right?' . Then I fell asleep in dad's chest . But i think i cryed a bit cause mom might be . . . .

__________
Phil's pov

I was sad that Kristen had past away ,'but it seems that I have to give up the throne ,but to who . . Wilbur,i really hate this rule of the kingdom that Kristen discuss with me about .but wilbur's too young,he can't be king just yet,but why Kristen .Why did you had to go?'

_____________
Wilbur's pov

'M-mom?!' I was terrified that mom . . . ' Why did it happened. Why .Why?!' Then i heard a voice.

Wilbur

'w-what?!'

Wilbur

'Uh'

WILBUR

THEN THERE WERE MORE .MORE AND MORE VOICES .They said different type of words that I can't describe.

×*•.+°( 4hours later )°+.•*×

_________
Y/n's pov

Then the next thing I know is that everyone in not in the room anymore ,I jumped down and head to the door .Then I heard talking I came close to the door and creck it open a bit ,then i see wilbur's talking to techno and they look serious, I got scared then I heard Tommy saying "b-but I don't think ,it's a good idea like* * * * * * something will happen like that,what if . . . " I didn't heard the rest cause they just mumbled it so techno and wilbur can only hear . Then I open the door to go outside then they saw me , I was scared so I just rub my eye to look like I just woke up and walk away . Then when I was out of their sight I ran to my room and lock my door and sit down under my bed and cry .

'no mom is not gone, right?!'

¡! °.•*~> [Warning: swearing !] <~*•.° !¡
(and mentions of death)

Yes focuse their gone bitch
(This is your voices in your head)

'B-but s-she's not, she was there!'

No ,she's death ok

' but I didn't, I-I '

(A/N:Sorry i didn't know what to put)

Then I wipe my tears off my face and went to the window and grab my skecht pad and draw .It was the only thing that pop in your mind when something bad happen or when I'm just bored.

×*•.°+( 2 hours later )+°.•*×

I finally finish my sketch ,but it feels lonely now , sighs "oh well" then I look at my progress " wow "

*•.°( Drawing )°.•* |
\/

(You like drawing here and this is what led you to it!)

Then someone tap on the door and i said "come in " then techno came in and said " dinner is ready " as he said that with his monotone voice ,then went out .

<~°.•*( After dinner )*•.°~>

I was looking at the stairs ,trying to get my mind off of things ,but it still won't work . I can still hear the word "dead" in my head repeating over and over till I heard wilbur playing his guitar, it was soft and smooth I love it . And remembered the day that mom plays the guitar and dad cradles me in his arms to get me to sleep, 'ah ,I miss those days already ' and i remember is that techno has a soft spot for Tommy some how and he can play the violin , I love the song he plays with it . . . . .

'It's so dark outside?'
*yawns* 'i think I should go to sleep no, but I miss my good night's with every one ' then I fell asleep ,but some how the castle is kinda cold like gone type of cold .

×*•.°+( the next 2 months later)+°.•*×

Tommy's pov

After the past 2 months was mom and dad's funeral and now wilbur is being crowned king ,and i was scared at every thing that will might happen ,cause wilbur is to young to be king . Then I see y/n uncomfortable on her dress and i remember the last time she wears one she hated it so she just wears the same clothing as I am ,but the maids would have to make her wear it ,and she seems scared as well at the same thing I was thinking about ,maybe.Then techno puts his hand on my shoulder and reassures me that it'll fine . But I'm still scared of the fact that the dream kingdom is wanting war but all I want was is peace ,peace in all the lands . . . . .

even ours.

______________________________
A/N:
Hi so this is the first start of "the royal throne "

And the rule that philza was talking about is, i "only the blood related can stay as a royal ,but if they are married in to the royal family then they can't stay as a queen or a king and there first born child will take over as the new ruler even if they are in a young age" and yeah I made that all up but it going quite well .And that's jsut rule number one there are a total of 100, 000,000 of rule in the castle ,but some I can't describe.

And I have nothing else to say so bye

Emzy out !
*°.•~>( Emzys312 left the game )<~•.°*