Xo Five Xo

Chloe laid in bed next to Warren. He smiled as he looked to her.  "You're worried about Esmè aren't you?" He asked.

Chloe sat up and smiled. "I am. I really love that kid" Chloe said as he smiled.

Chloe knew how she and Warren had been hooking up. She knew that he was the distraction that she needed and wanted.

Chloe stood from the bed and started to get ready. Warren looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Chloe smiled. "I'm okay. I just have things to do. I said I would have lunch with Lexie. And I have to go to the shop," she said as she walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

He gripped her waist. He pulled her to him. She smiled as she leant in and kissed him.

He kissed her back and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "Well maybe tonight, I can let's take you for dinner. I feel like I only see you in bed. And that is a great sight. But I want to spend some more time with you," he said.

Chloe looked to him and smiled. "That will be great. Maybe I can wear the black dress you like so much," she said as he looked to her and moaned as she leant in and kissed him passionately.

****

Chloe sat in the pub. She smiled as Lexie walked in. She looked to her. "How are you?" Chloe asked.

Lexie looked to Esmè who laid asleep in the pushchair and smiled. "Tired . I'm pregnant. Freddie and I had to have a baby to save her. I don't know how I feel. I mean this isn't how I wanted to have a baby," she said as Esmè stirred in her sleep.

Chloe looked to the young girl. She smiled as she looked to Lexie and saw how tired that she was. "I know. I know that you are scared. But I am here for you. I love you. You will be a great mum to this baby. I know that this isn't how you planned on having a baby. But you will love this baby as much as you love Esmè. You have Freddie. You can do this together. And no matter what, you are not alone," she said.

Lexie picked up Esmè. She held her close and smiled as she kissed the top of her head as Chloe looked to them and smiled.

Knowing how much they were struggling.

****

Chloe got back to the flat and walked into the bathroom. She looked to her bag and pulled out the pregnancy test that she had bought. She looked to it and sighed.

Chloe knew how she had been feeling run down. How she was worried that she could be pregnant and it scared her.

Chloe didn't know what to think about it all. She knew how she and Warren weren't careful.

But could Chloe actually be pregnant? And if she was could she and Warren cope with it?