Levi took the drawing: "This is not a photo Right?"

"Of course not. I didn't have time to take a picture. This is the original scene I reproduced using computer painting software."

"Is the door so gorgeous?" In the picture, black iron bars with spikes were embedded on the door panel. Bare wood is affixed with a rough multi-layered layer of skeletons and dragon skeletons.

Jerry touched his nose: "Uh... I don't remember very well some details, this picture is mainly... to reproduce the atmosphere at that time..."

Levi folded the picture and gave it back to him.

The two sat back on the sofa, and Levi said, "You said in your email that you saw a door like this when you were a kid. Let's talk about that door, that's what it looks like?"

"No, it's not on that wall. up," Jerry twisted and pointed to the storage closet under the stairs, "supposedly it opened in the closet...I'm not talking about the closet door, but the shelf inside the closet reappeared. A door."

"You said 'supposedly'?" Levi asked.

Jerry said, "I was only a year old. No, maybe two?"

Levi sighed, "I thought you experienced it..."

"I did! Look at this!" , Jerry walked to the corner of the living room, took a picture frame from the corner cabinet, and handed it to Levi.

In the photo, Mrs Cates holds a brown poodle.

"What is this?" Levi asked.

Jerry said: "This dog is called Tangtang, it's my mother's dog. She took her with her before she got married. At that time, Tangtang was eleven years old and an old dog. She was very sensible. She has been guarding her belly since she was pregnant, and even more since I was born..."

Levy estimated the working time of the recorder and interrupted Jerry: "The main point we want to know is, what happened when you were one or two years old? What?"

"I'm about to say it," Jerry put the frame back. "Tangtang kept yelling at the storage room that day, and Laird went to open the storage room door..."

Levi couldn't help Bu interrupted him again: "Wait, who's 'Laird'?"

"My brother."

"Do you have a brother?" Levi just looked around the living room, in sight, in all the family photos There is no other child.

There is even a portrait of a poodle, but there is no other child.

Jerry continue to tell the story of that day. Before he said it, he honestly emphasized one point: what he knew had been told by others, and at that time others were too young to remember so many things.

Laird was ten years old at the time, and Jerry was probably over a year or two.

The incident happened at noon on a Saturday. The Cates were out for the event, and a nanny in her 60s looked after the two children at home. At noon, the dog Tangtang suddenly started barking at the storage room.

The babysitter was working in the kitchen, and she was not good at dealing with animals, so she asked Laird to go and appease the dog. Laird opened the storage room, and Tangtang rushed in immediately.

After a few seconds, the dog's voice died down and Laird started screaming like crazy.

The babysitter was terrified. Before she could check Laird's condition, little Jerry in the walker burst into tears. So the babysitter picked Jerry up and walked up to Laird, trying to figure out what was going on.