four

———————————————————

—————————————————————

(unedited, mind my mistakes)

Subin

I don't know what is going on but I know for a fact that what I'm experiencing right now is not supposed to be scientifically possible. All this usually  happens in  fantasy comics where someone dies and somehow got reincarnated into another world.

I was Lee Subin not long ago but now I'm in a different person's body.

I was startled by the unfamiliar woman I saw in the mirror.Her hair was strawberry blonde. Her eyes were lilac. Beautiful soft skin and pink tender lips. All of this didn't resemble my original body in the slightest. The only thing even remotely similar was my voice and small figure.

I touched the side of my face as I admired the woman in front of me. She was indeed the most prettiest woman I've ever saw.  The woman that everybody will love and admire.

But from her memories, it was the opposite.

She was  backstabbed and was used all the time because of her soft character. She'd apologised and blame herself even if it's not her fault.

If being this pretty and still get treated like shit by others, then how perfect should I be?

No matter what world or universe we're in , society is always the same. You have to fake everything in order to be loved and appreciated.

That aside, is having a strawberry blonde hair a normal thing to have here? Lilac eyes without using contact lens? This is unrealistic.

It literally screams 'Fantasy' right now. Scientists will probably be pulling their hairs once they find out that I've actually switched worlds just by eating my own birthday cake.

But..the weirdest thing is that I'm calm with all this new body swap shit. I'm supposed to be screaming and panicking right now but none of it is happening. Well, of course i did scream and was TOO stunned to speak a moment ago but a normal person would usually cry and wail.

I mean, isn't that supposed to be my reaction right at this moment?

You know, like throwing a tantrum and beg on my knees to return back to my original home?

Some of us may say that they would rather jump and celebrate that they have left their fucked up world but what would their reactions be when it happened out of the blue? What if it happened while we're shitting?