4

When I make it to Cam's I have 2 missed calls from Cat and a few messages but I turn my phone off. If she wants to break up with me then cool, i'll keep that same energy.

I knock on Cam's door and when she opens it she immediately pulls me into a hug. Her arms wrap tightly around my neck and my arms do the same to her waist. I melt into her embrace and i sigh out into her neck.

Camila is one of my closest friends and we have a really strong bond. She's the one I go to anytime Cat and I have a fight or I just need to talk to someone.

One of Camilas hand goes to rub my head and I sink into her more. " You okay?" She asks and I shrug.

"Cat broke up with me"

"What? When?"

"Right before I came over, we got into a fight."

Cam gently pushes my head away to look into my eyes. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

I shake my head no, "Let's go upstairs K?"

I nod and she takes me there.

2 Hours later

Camilas POV

Y/n has been over for about 2 hours and she's been so cute and affectionate with me and i'm honestly loving it. All she has wanted to do since she came over has cuddle with me and touch on me every moment she can.

We were currently laying down with her head on my stomach while I gave her rubs. Cartoons were playing on my Tv and we were sitting in silence, just enjoying each others company.

"Hey you're staying the night? I want you to"

"Yeah" She replies in that nice ass raspy noice from not talking for a while. "Okay we'll let's get ready for bed."

"Alright" and she gets up, stretching and pulls me up.  I'm standing in front of her and the height difference is really defined. I'm only about 5'2 while she stands at a tall 6'3.

She looking down at me with low, tired, red eyes and I cup her face. "You look really tired." She just nods, "I am."

I hum and ask "Are you sleeping in that?" She was wearing a white long sleeve with gray nike sweats.
She shakes her head no and pulls off her shirt, leaving her in a sports bra and all I can look at is her abs.

I'm snapped back into reality when I feel big hands go under my shirt and it's gently pulled off. "There, Perfect." she says with a small smile and pulls me against her. I was wearing shirt and bra and underwear so now I only stood there with a matching lace set that Y/n seemed to love.

I take her hand and pull her to my bathroom. "Face mask?" I say and she nods. We brush our teeth first and I tell her to go sit at the edge of the tub because since she's so tall I cant reach her face that well to put on the face mask.

"Go sit at the edge of the tub so I can do your face mask." I say and go to put mine on first.

"Hurry up, I wanna feel you" She responds and I quickly put mine on and go to her. I stand between her legs and her hands rub up and down the back of my thighs. Her hands are so big to where her hand almost wraps around my entire thigh.

When I'm done I pull her up and we both wait for them to dry. "Come take a pic with me" I say standing in front of the mirror and she walks behind me, putting her hands on my hips, gripping. One of her hands move up to rest on my stomach which she says is her her favorite part about me because "It's so soft."

I snap a pic and post to my story. "Time to peel"

I take of mines first and and then a hers and then after adding moisturizer we both go to bed. She goes to my bed first while I stay in the bathroom to clean up.

When I go back to the room, she's in bed with her hand in sweats and her other arm over her eyes. I kiss her cheek to wake up and sit on her lap, straddling her. Her hands go to my ass and I don't complain, just pull the covers over myself and lay against her, both of us falling into a comfortable sleep.