Distractions { William Afton x reader }

Summary - You are rather needy and a desperate for some form of release so what better way to get that than to distract William whilst he's working?Warnings - This specific piece was intended for a female/afab audience due to mentions of female genitals and mentions of the reader being a 'girl' :), and oral sex, praise and the reader wears lingerie.a/n - I'm trying something out with my layout here! hoping it looks okay <3 thank you all for reading.

"Hi, love" William murmured without looking up from his screen when you entered the room. He was seated on the couch in your living room, typing away on his laptop, doing some work, you assumed. His eyebrows were furrowed as his fingers moved promptly against his keyboard. Shame they weren't somewhere else.

"Hi, Will" You smiled at him as you took a seat beside him. As he felt the sofa beneath him sink he turned to his side, finally taking in your appearance. After a sharp intake of breath, William sighed.

"Ever so sorry, darling, but I'm busy right now, maybe later?" He spoke whilst looking you up and down.

You were dressed in his favourite lingerie. It was purple and hugged your body in the most flattering way and had long lilac stockings. It always made you feel confident and you knew it always managed to turn him on so you thought why not?

"Please, baby?" You whined, leaning into his arm and resting your head in the crook of his neck. He let out a chuckle before gently nudging you away, causing you to pout.

"You're cute, but not right now." He countered, trying to mask the smile on his face.

"But I need you inside of me, like, right now." You retorted as you proceeded to go back into your previous position of tilting into him. He shook his head and frowned, putting his laptop down on the coffee table in front of him. He turned to you with an eyebrow raised as he fully admired your outfit.

His sharp gaze on your body made you feel warm as you subconsciously clamped your thighs together.

In an instant, he was on top of you, pressing kisses to your neck, trailing down to your chest.

"I suppose I can take just a short break..." He grunted.

He tugged off the straps of your bra, the cold air immediately sending goosebumps to your skin, causing you to shudder. You let out a soft sigh as William's fingers trailed down your chest. He continued to kiss down your body, praise escaping his lips every so often, "my pretty girl.", "so beautiful", "all for me.".

His words only heightened your desperation for him.

"Will... Please can you touch me..?" You attempted not to appear unappreciative of his current touch but still yearned for more.

"Tsk. How ungrateful." He teased, chuckling at your facial expression. He slowly slid down your underwear and bit his lip. He ran his index finger up the slit, collecting your slick before licking his finger, humming to himself.

"You're so wet, sweetheart, must've been needy." He chuckled. He rested his head between your thighs before he attached his mouth to your pussy, lapping up all of your juices. The taste of you caused him to groan into you, the vibrations shooting through your body caused your hips to jerk upwards, a whine ripping through your throat. You felt so thankful to be finally touched by him.

Moans escaped your parted lips whilst William circled his tongue around your clit, the rough stimulation of his mouth was so unbelievably overwhelming it felt as though you were almost close already after only a few minutes of his touch.

As he delved his tongue intensely into your dripping hole, you clutched onto his soft locks, whimpering. His tongue was like a piston inside of you, hastily thrusting in and out of you. 

"Ah- I'm-" You moaned as he perfectly skimmed against your G-spot. "I'm close!" You manage to splutter out when your grasp on his hair became tighter.

He hummed into you in recognition, tilting his head upwards so his nose touched your clit, his tongue's pace did not falter as he resumed his harsh ravage on your core.

"You can cum for me, dear," William murmured and upon his words, your thighs clamped around his head, practically suffocating him as you loudly cried out, one hand on his hair and the other latched onto the sofa beneath you. Your hips rocked up into Will's face.

After a few moments, the overwhelming phenomenon calmed down and you lay down, bathing in the after-glow of your orgasm.

William took off his shirt and carefully put it on you.

"It would've distracted me otherwise... Can I get back to working now, dear?" He jokingly uttered, pulling you up so you were, once again, leaning against his side. He reached forward to get his laptop and resumed working.

(CREDITS TO nyayanami)