Stick-shift

OKAY OKAY SO HEAR ME OUT: William Afton angrily drives you home after you've been teasing him and acting like a brat all day

boss!William x employee!reader (not rly mentioned)

(the reader is gn btw, no pronouns, no specific agab)

warnings: swearing, nsfw, (lmk if I'm missing anything)

---------------

William was giving you a ride home from the pizzeria. You should've thought about this before being so disobedient at work earlier. Getting into the car was silent, except for the slam of his door as he got in. He's aggravated, and it shows. The way he tightly grips the wheel with one hand, and aggressively switches gears with the other. His angry movements are methodical, and you gotta admit is pretty fucking mesmerizing. You can't help but stare at your shoes, wishing you were anywhere but here right now. He had snapped at you about an hour ago, since you'd been teasing him in his office all day, craving his punishment. But now, it feels like you took it too far. You knew how stressed he was with work, yet you continued to act out.

The silence is making you feel panicked, obligated to say something in an attempt to ease the mood.

"Listen, I-"

"Not a word," William says sternly. His tone makes you wince, regretting the way you'd been acting for his attention. Looking up through the window, you realize that you're not heading the right way. In fact, this is the route to his place??

"Uh... Th-this isn't the way to my house.", you finally stammer out.

"No shit." He responds, shifting into 4th gear before reaching out to your leg. You can't help but hum in satisfaction as his calloused hands roughly grip your inner thigh. You can tell he's still annoyed, but something's changed about his demeanor. You can see in his eyes that his sadistic mind is coming up with all the ways he can punish you once you get to his place. Just the thought of this sends chills up your spine with anticipation. You feel your body getting hotter as William's grip tightens. You glance over at him and notice his jaw clenched. Lowering your gaze, you see his bulge pushing against his suddenly tight pants. This brings a harsh blush to your cheeks as you look back down at his hand, which has loosened its grip. He's now snaking his hand higher and higher up your thigh, nearly meeting with your heat.

(CREDITS TO aro_loser)