- 𝙏𝙒𝙊

TREASURE UNIQUE BROWN

( sigh i had to change ha damn fc man) -

"Hey alexa shuffle songs by Playboi Carti" i said yelling. currently getting ready to head to the mall to buy some more jeans cause Zy steal all of mine.

On That Time was playing and everyone knows carti my manz, i pulled out my phone to record me rapping his song.

"And I put this on Onyx, I'ma leave my opp in the cement
Lay that bitch down in the yard like a picnic
He even ain't got no gun, how the fuck he flexin'?
We gon' push up, bitch, lil' bitch
We gon' push up, bitch, lil' bitch (Pull up)
And I'm takin' shit"

" I swear that nigga go hardddd" but it stopped recording once Zy had called me. "ALEXA PAUSE"

" This better be good to the fact you messed up my video" i said mugging her as soon as it connected.

" girl i'm so bored here man like it's nothing to do at all" Zy said whining. " um ok what that gotta do with me Zy'anai" i said sighing.

" ok how about since i'm finna go to the mall... you can go with since you keep stealing my shit" i said cause yk free clothes and plus she stole it.

" ok come get me in 20 i gotta get readyy" and she hung up, rolling my eyes playing the music again i get up to get ready yk type shit.

-

Me and Zy had arrived at the mall and it was packed like hell, no damn parking spots or nun even some people had parked in the handicap spots.

waiting on the person to drive out the spot another car gon pull up tryna steal it but they were too slow, waking up Zy'anai ass and getting out the car.

the other car who tried to steal my stuff honked the horn at us and we stick the middle finger up cause who df.

" um why they honking at us?" Zy said confused " cause that bitch tried to steal out parking spot, that hoe tried." i said laughing.

" oh she mad ass hell then but anyways.. what we finna go in here for?"

" to shop duh.. also you buying me some new jeans AND ARE THOSE MINE YOU GOT ON NOW?"

I heard her mumbled an oops and started shakinmy head.

walking into the mall i seen a bunch of niggas up in here especially in footlocker. I look over at Zy'anai and noticed she not lookin at them which made me confused cause she always do this. " look at all these ppl up in here, you better get you some Zy'anai"

she looked at me and stopped " nahhhh see this nigga sleezy said if i talk to anyone else he gon kill me" she said shaking her head.

all i said was that's interesting and we walked into 'Forever 21' heading to the jeans area where it was a whole bunch of pretty females here.

Zy'anai was helping me look for some jeans that can fit me and this pretty girl came up to me.

" Hey, you are so beautifulll" she said and of course i thanked her and called her pretty too.

"maybe we can get to know each other you can be like my new bestie yk" she said smiling " yeah just what's your instagram?"

she gave me it and i followed her and she followed me back.

"Also my name is Treasure and her back there is Zy'anai" i said smiling a lil. " pretty names! my name is Armani"

oh shit her name sounds like Imani, what if they know eachotherrrr.

" y'all coming to a party tomorrow? it's like a bash or whatever they said " she said making us confused cause we ain't hear nothing about a party.

" yeah sure just what's the address and we'll be there" i said smiling.

she told me the address and i made sure the write it down. i told her i'll be back to go find more clothes while her and Zy get to know each other.

10 minutes later

We was checking out and we decided to go to the food court with Armani since she was already going there.

we all got food and sat down just talking and introducing our selfs yk getting to know her better.

" so what y'all gonna wear to the party?" Armani asked.

" i don't know yet prolly jus some basic but knowing Zy'anai she gon go all out" i said laughing a lil.

" you know me so wellll" Zy said gasping and we just laughed.

-

After shopping and going around a little more, it was getting late and we said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers with Armani as we walked out.

we got to the car and i made Zy drive because i was sleepy like hell and i would have passed out while driving.

We made it to her house and since i was sleepy i spent the night at her house.

she gave me some of her clothes and i took a shower.. bout 25 mins later or blasting my playlist, Zy started banging on the door for me to get out i almost the punched the messed out of her shit scared tf outta me.

She got in while i was lookin for a movie that we can watching knowing damn well ima fall asleep on it, i picked 'Princess And The Frog' one of my favorite disney movies.

We layed down in the bed eating some snacks while watching tv Zy over here smackin mad hard bro.

" bro Zy'anai it's not that good wuit smakin so damn hard" and she laughed, she think i'm playin ima pour water on her in ha own damn bed rolling my eyes " goodnight Zyy" and i heard her say it back, next u know i was knocked tf out.

❤︎︎

bro i can't do anything without this lil girl telling me about the book bro ☠️

i cannot with her and then after she told me that nobody should pay and make sleezy pay for the food

buttt anyways 1023 words guys 🤗