"Citizens of Belial Goer, I have good news. I will now show you the faces of our intruders."

As Drakken Joe said this, the Hologram revealed Shiki, Homura, Weisz, and Pino's faces. With a smirk on his face, Drakken Joe decided to motivate the people upon this colony.

"I want them brought to me alive. Whoever brings them to me will have all of their debts erased. Do your very best to find them."

After making his announcement known, Drakken Joe cut off communication as the people on the ship began to go in a frenzy. Just as Shiki and the group were about to run, they saw a mob of people rushing towards them.

"What the heck?! Is everyone on this ship in debt?!"

"Forget about that, Shiki! For now we gotta scram before we get turned in!!!"

After nodding to Weisz's idea, Shiki, Homura and Pino all began to run away from the city. However, as this happened, one man could be seen in an alleyway with a smile on his face as he saw the group leaving.

"The people who caught both Drakken Joe and Yuuki's interest. I can't wait to see what they have to cause such a phenomenon to happen."

~Meanwhile~"Sir, you already dispatched the Element Four and a Code Breaker

~Meanwhile~
"Sir, you already dispatched the Element Four and a Code Breaker. Was there really any need to use the citizens?"

As the two of individuals were sitting alone in an office, Drakken Joe and his assistant were just through broadcasting the announcement. After taking a drink, Drakken Joe merely laughed in response.

"Get off my back, i'm just having fun. With the rates that I charge, I gotta throw a bone to those people every now and then.  Besides, those intruders stand no chance against the Element four. Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth are all the foundation and truth of Alchemy. They're essentially a part of me and they'll show what they can do."

"And where does Mr.Hitomi fall into the equation?"

"He was never in it, rather he forced himself to be in the equation. His strength isn't false though, so he can keep his end of the deal. If he just so happens to cross me, I won't be afraid to kill him off."

~Outskirts of the city~
Shiki, Weisz, and Homura were all panting as they were out of breath from running away from the town. As this happened, Pino looked around to see if anyone had managed to follow them but found no one in the area. As the group finally managed to calm down, Weisz was the first to speak up.

"We managed to lose them, but the entire place knows how we look. So we got two options. We either beat the snot out of everyone or disguise ourselves so no one can recognize us."

"How do we go about acquiring disguises?"

"That's easy for us, Homura. I developed a disguise app while we were on the Edens Zero. Then again, all I did was just redirect the ship's Dress Factory to this device."