Chapter 8

"Yuuki, what are you doing?! She's one of Witch's friends!"

Shiki couldn't believe what he saw. The moment Sister introduced herself, Yuuki immediately punched her in the face. While this happened, Pino was sending a video of this to Witch upon the Edens Zero.

"Miss Witch, are you seeing the video i'm sending you?"

"I'm looking at it right now, Pino. I can't believe i'm hearing Sister's name here. Its outer appearance doesn't match the Sister I know, but her identification code is a match. I don't understand what is happening, but please stay alert."

"Yuuki, calm down. Anyways, Sister, i've been looking for you too. Can you stop doing this bad stuff?"

Yuuki could only look at Shiki as if he was the biggest idiot in the building. There was no way in hell she would do something like that so easily. Not to mention, she's the leader of Rogue Out. However, Sister merely stared at Shiki.

"There is no good or bad in a mercenary's work. There is only a contract."

"My friend was taken away, so give her back!"

"I see. So this is not the request of a job. Though i'll be happy to return them for double price. It is important in this line of work to be trusted by a client."

"Like hell I know! Where's Rebecca?!"

"My, my. What a rowdy bunch. God has not abandoned this one, it seems."

"Oi!!!! Where the hell are you going? Take me to Yukihina?!"

"Yukihina. Oh, you mean one of the six survivors from the Lost Incident. I see, if you know of him you must be one yourself. I can't wait to make you one of my soldiers too."

As Sister was leaving, Yuuki lunged forward. The moment this happened, Sister's men began to open fire on the group. As Shiki was now in the air, he saw Yuuki looking at the men with a bit of rage in his eyes. Though he noticed that the boy's skin was turning a little bit red for a moment.

"OUT OF MY WAY!!!!"