4- Clover

Author P.O.V

Jaylin was laying in his bed bored of his mind. Von, Durk, Melly, Taurus, and Tripp had to leave for their own reasons. 

Bryson left to go get his child ( Clover ) and Jaylin was pretty sure they were going back to his home.

"Ugh I'm so fucking bored." 

He pulled out his phone and posted a pick of him from earlier and than decided to just go to sleep.  

20 MINUTES LATER

Jaylin phone was going off and he had enough of it. 

"Hel-" Jaylin Stopped them and started going off.

"WHY THE FUCK YO BITCH ASS CALLING MY PHONE, BITCH! I LET THE SHIT RING OVER 2 TIMES! YOU WOULD THINK YO DUMB ASS WOULD STOP AND 'hey maybe this person don't wanna talk' BUT NO! YO ASS STILL CALLING MY PHONE. STOP CALLING ME BYE THA FUC!"

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Who the fuck there?!" He yelled walking out his room. 

"Open this damn, it's the bitch ass nigga you cussed out!" The person yelled back. 

Jaylin went to look through the peep hole and saw it was NLE.

"Man open tha doe, me and my baby girl tired of this heat." Jaylin open the door and Bryson walked with a kid in his arms. 

"Oh my gowd." Jaylin basically snached the baby girl away from Bryson. 

"You are so pretty. Oh my god I want kids even more now." Jaylin yelled.

"That can be arranged." Bryson whispered in Jaylin's ear.

Jaylin rolled his eyes and changed the subject.

"Aww what's her name?" He looked at the kid and Bryson said "Clover Brylie Potts. She 6 months"

"Potts? Yo last name Potts?"

"Yah. Yo name finna be Potts to ma, just like our children"

"Yo daughter is 6 months Bryson. Control yo self" Jaylin said walking away.

"Bryson go in the closet across from my room and they'll be a baby bouncer." said Jaylin sitting down on the couch.

Bryson nodded and went to the hallway and walked to the closet.

He saw a yellow bag next to the bouncer.

"Ma Wouldn't mind me taking a peek." He whispered to himself.

He opened it and found a pink book, the title said "My first baby"

"What the fuck?" He raised his eyebrow in confusing.

He opened it and saw a picture of what look like a pregnant Jaylin.

As he went through it he found out that, Jaylin was 14 when he got pregnant. 

The baby was a girl, and had the face of Jaylin, but light hazel eye not like him since Jaylin had dark brown eyes. The book ended on the 10th page. 

The only picture was a crying Jaylin kissing a the babies cheek at the bottom it said "We'll Miss You"

He decided to ask about it later.

He grab the bouncer with both hands and than he made it back in the living room.

Seeing a smiling Jaylin and his baby girl.

Bryson P.O.V

"What took you so long?" He asked and side eyed me.

"Had to use the bathroom." I lied.

"Oh, well put the bouncer down." He pointed to where he wanted it.

"So, why you gotta a girl themed bouncer?"  I asked, trying to get information.

He tensed up and frowned.

"It was ment for a special girl." He said a looked like he was about to cry.

He put Clover in her sit and put in 'Word Party' on Netflixs for her.

He than walked into the Kitchen.

I followed him.

"I found a pink baby book in the closet. Was that ment her?"

He than leaned on the counter and started to cry.

I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Bryson, my baby's gone......I miss her so much it's been 6 years.....I still can't find her!!" He started to cry harder.

"WHY?! I shouldn't have left her with him." He started punching my chest.

Not gonna lie it hurt me to see him hurting like this.

"What happened?"

He let go of me and than started to calm down.

"It was was her dad's weekend to take her. He kept trying to get me back but I kept on telling him no. When It was Monday morning I went to get her but when his mother opened the door she was crying and started apologizing. I was confused at first until I went to his room and saw that he was gone and he took my baby girl with him."

He started crying again,

"He kept threatening me saying if I didn't get back with him he would leave and take the baby. I-I didn't take him serious, I should have listen, Bryson I-I sho-"

I cut him off. "What's his name?" I asked.

He looked me in my eyes and said Malakii.

"What's yo daughter name?" 

How was this chapter?

I need baby girl names!!!!

I ain't gonna make another one without baby names idea's

Also Jaylin lives in a apartment but is on the second floor.

Comment and vote.