Content Catastrophe.

Start from the beginning

Phobos grabbed you harshly before flinching back and cupping your cheek. He then pulled you onto his chest while muttering, "Jebus, you're a handful (Y/N)."

"You're the one who chooses to put up with me Phobos."

"Fair."

Phobos continued to cuddle close to you before you said, "But seriously, how long does it take for the medicine to kick in?"

He shrugged at you before saying, "It's not like we've had anybody else to test it on. You're just a...uh...really special case."

"Yeah, I'm special in the extremely defective way."

"Do not say that."

"I will if I want to."

He stared down at you before pulling you closer and saying, "Seriously, don't say that."

"...fine. But only since you were actually getting pressed over it."

Phobos then said, "Who even taught you these...slang words?"

You smiled smugly before saying, "Deimos. One hundred percent Deimos. Nobody else could've known this strange vocabulary except for him. Who else were you even thinking of???" Phobos raised an eyebrow before growling, "I really have to cut down on the time you two have together. He's rubbing off on you."

You shrugged while saying, "I dunno, he's preeeetty fun to be around. Way more fine than you, that's for sure."

"Don't...stop using slang. It's weird."

"Why not? I mean, it ain't hurting anybody."

"It hurts me to hear you say things like that."

"Yikeees, you're actually getting upset about it? Okay, fine fine. I'll use it when I'm not around you."

Phobos facepalmed while muttering, "...that is not what I meant..."

You smirked before saying, "I know it isn't. And that is exactly why I'm going to."

He rolled his eyes before saying, "Please? Don't use it at all?"

You pretended to think on it, tapping your hand to your chin. Phobos lightly hit you over the head while saying, "Stop playing with me, answer."

"Owch. Okay uh...I won't. Promise."

"I'm going to hold you to that (Y/N)."

"Yeah, yeah. I know you will."

Your little bonding time with Phobos was cut short as the door opened and Deimos walked in. He waved at you before saying, "Some of the agents are having trouble downstairs, mind lending a hand?"

"I shouldn't have to."

Deimos was about to quip when you pulled yourself into the conversation and said, "I'll go with ya." Phobos made noises of protest as Deimos pulled you away from him and said, "Cool, guess (Y/N)'s coming."

The taller male stood up and said, "If they're going I'm going too."

The two of your smirked at each other before saying, "C'mon Phobos, we can do this. Plus, didn't you just say that ya 'shouldn't have to'? Let us do the work."

"Nope, there is no way in hell I'm not going with you two if you guys are leaving together. I don't trust either of you alone or together. I actually trust you less when you're together."

Deimos made fake offended noises while you snickered behind your hands at Phobos. Deimos then said, "Aye, (Y/N), I gotcha your back brace."

"Ohhhhh sick!"