Kazutora // Waiting Game

Start from the beginning

"Then you! you just went through your day! You didn't even check on me if I got murdered or what." Kazutora leaned his back against the wall. "Man, that chick is a hassle."

"If you stop flirting with every girl, you will not have that kind of problem." you coldly replied.

"You know I cannot do that,"

"Why?"

"Because I love girls and girls love me back."

You sighed and massaged the bridge of your nose. "Why am I friends with you?"

"Because I'm the only one who has the guts to talk to you?"

"Whatever. I'm going back to my classroom. It's your problem. deal with it alone."

"Cold!" Kazutora mumbled but unconsciously pulled you back. "Wait."

"What now?" your eyes shifted their gaze to your hands. He's holding them tightly. You've been doing this since you were in elementary that it became normal between the two of you. but lately, you don't understand why you feel weird every time your skin touches each other.

"Get me my bag, please?"

"And why would I do that? we're not even in the same class. Ask Baji or Chifuyu."

"They already went home. Please? I will treat you with food."

"What food?"

"Ramen?"

You pause and think for a while. "Add gyoza."

"Deal!"

"Hands."

Kazutora looked at your hands and saw that he was holding, not your wrist but your hands like a holding hand couple. He quickly let go of them like he touched something hot and raised his two hands like he was surrendering.

"Idiot." You whispered then walked away.

The next day, everything went back to normal like he was not hiding like a fugitive the previous day. He's now with another girl from another class, walking  towards your way. You unconsciously clicked your tongue upon seeing them together then your chest suddenly felt like someone is sitting on them. What the fuck is this feeling?

"Yo!" Kazutora greeted you with a smile.

"Yeah?" You coldly replied.

"Brrr! too cold, y/n!" Kazutora acted like he's freezing before introducing the girl beside him. "This is Ayano," The girl politely greeted you and you greeted back. Kazutora leaned close and covered the side of his face with his hand to whisper. "She's hot, eh?"

"What? She's got big tits?!" You purposely said out loud for her to hear. "What?!" You gasped loudly. "You're betting if you can take her on a date? Oh my god, Tora-chan that's bad."

"What?!" Ayano faced Kazutora, pulled his collar and force him to look at her. She then gave him the hardest slap. You made a sour face upon imagining how painful that slap was. "Don't you dare to talk to me again, pervert!." She then angrily walked out.

"What the hell, y/n?" Kazutora snarled but you just shrugged your shoulders. 

"You didn't learn your lesson, idiot! Just yesterday you were hiding from a stalker now, you're with another girl."

Kazutora paused and tugged his lips up, a wide smirk slowly appeared on his face.

"What?!"

"Is that jealousy tone that I heard?" He said, leaning closer. too close that your heart can't take it anymore.