Third lie

I was utterly shocked. In the first two days, I'm already insulted? To add to that, some one had already defended me?

"W-who? I mean, who insulted me?" I ask, trying my best not to break down. Nice job! Your acting skills are amazing! I think.

He looks away. "You probably don't know him. It doesn't matter, he got what he deserved!" He slams the chair handle, which breaks in two.

"Why? Why did you do it?" I ask again. I was determined to figure out.

"What did I tell you? He called you a bitch."

"Well, you could have handled it better. Or come see me first. Or.."

He puts a finger on my lips. "Shh. I know I could've handled it better. But now that I came out, i- shit." He stops talking.

"If it's because of you not talking since you were 7, I already know."

"Figures, you are the only person my age I talk to."

Mr Williams finishes wrapping himself in bandages and approaches Austin. "Your parents will come pick you up in a few minutes. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Austin looks at him, head to toes. "Well, sir, it seems you have a wife. What if I told you that she was ashamed of what she did with me last night?" He answers.

Mr Williams becomes furious. He lifts his fist, swings, but misses.

"Peter Williams! What are you doing?!" Yells the superintendent.

Mr Williams turns around." Uh, I'm..."
"You are herby fired from the district! Pack your belongings!" The superintendent yells.

Austin chuckles.

"That doesn't make you any better! You are still suspended! I guess that your parents will come any minute now!" Says the superintendent.

He slumps in his seat.

I take out a pen from my bag, and write my number on his arm.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm writing my number so we can talk when your gone." I answer.

"Oh." He blushes this time. I praticaly faint inside.

My mom enters with my dad. As my dad signs to let me out, my mom sits next to me.

"Who's this young man?" She asks me.
"This is Austin." I answer.

"The young man you told me you adored last night?" She asks again.

I look straight foward blushing furiously as Austin just laughs.

"Ooh! His laugh is beautiful! You got yourself a catch here, sweetie!" She laughs too.

My dad comes." What's written on his arm? Why is he so beaten up?" He asks.

What is it with the questions? "My number, and he got into a fight." I answer.

"Why are you given your number to people who fight?! He could lead you into fights, then where would be?" My dad leads on, and as I get up, I kiss Austin on the cheek and wave goodbye.

***
Wow, ok short chapter, but I plan to write 4 more this weekend.

Don't forget to comment!

Note; I'm really excited for the end, but I'm sure some of you won't like it. And I know some parts in a few chapters you wont understand, it'll be cleared out in the end. don't forget to read my other book cause one of the last people I'll add has her own story, which will be mixed together later. Two story's, two POV'S! Yeah, I know it's only the third chapter.