Chapter 6 *Edited*

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What's with all the noise." You turned to the man on the floor who sat up blinking at you before sighing "So, it wasn't a dream. That actually happened." You would snort but, you were sourly disappointed in him. With the way he became and, the way he treated his sons. You turned to see Kyojuro had disappeared to more than likely listen in with Senjuro from afar. 

"Very much real Shinjuro." You watched as the man looked around before grumbling and going to stand up but, you yanked him back down on his ass. You weren't smiling. "You're a disgrace." He gritted his teeth at you. 

"You have no idea-" You tilted your head at him stopping him from continuing.

"Ruka dies and instead of continuing to be a pillar and a role model for the two beautiful gifts she left behind for you, you became the opposite. You allowed alcohol to consume your entire being and, instead of being a normal father and, admitting that you're scared of Kyojuro dying you belittle him, call him useless and worthless. Instead of encouraging Senjuro to pick up a Nichiren blade again because not even you were able to make it change color the first time around you discouraged Senjuro from ever doing it again. Doing anything really. I get it. You're scared of them dying and, instead of being normal, loving them, being there for them, being close you do the opposite. This only makes Kyojuro want to prove even more that he is not useless, he is not worthless, and he is more than just your Omegan son. He is a person who wants his father's approval. You mean the world to him but, you're only making him want to love you from a distance instead of up close." It was quiet for a few as he just stared at you shaking. The whole house was quiet enough for you to hear the crickets outside. 

"I lost my best friend." You nodded your head in understanding. 

"They lost their mother too. Depression is a bitch. Anxiety is a bitch. Not wanting to lose the only family you have left must be never-ending torture. You must remember though that they were young when they lost their mother. Kyojuro was unable to learn how to properly emote, how to nest, and how it's okay to embrace his secondary nature. Instead, he hates it. He hates that he is not an Alpha like you and Senjuro. You did this to him. You didn't allow him to nest, you didn't allow him to seek comfort, and you just negatively impacted everything about him while drinking your life away. It's a miracle that you're even still here. Do you even care if you die? How do you think that would make Senjuro feel? Kyojuro? They still love you and, they wish every day to have their old dad back. Not the one that berates them, not the one that throws empty sake bottles and, they have to dodge the shards that explode out when it hits the wall." You got closer to the man who refused to meet your eyes. "Where's the strong, brave Shinjuro that saved that hurt, petrified young girl who was covered in mud and her own blood? The one who nursed her back to health and, made her strong? Don't you think Senjuro and Kyojuro deserved that man? The man I call my hero to this day?" You were done talking knowing Kyojuro and Senjuro heard everything. You really hoped Shinjuro took what you said to heart. 

"...May you please give me some time." You nodded giving the man a kind smile when he looked up at you before getting up. 

"Let me say bye to your children first and, then I will leave your property." When you got the affirmative you went to where you heard the two run off. You made it to a room and, knocked softly before entering seeing the two of them looking at pictures while huddled together. They looked up when you entered the room. "Your father asked me kindly to leave so, I will see you hopefully on a mission Kyojuro and, it was a pleasure to meet the boy who is Kyojuro's light." You smiled gently at the two of them bowing and turning to leave before throwing over your shoulder "The two of you are very good boys. Anyone would be blessed to know you." You turned to look Kyojuro in the eye "I am forever grateful for the way I care about you Kyo." With one final smile, you left the two boys, passing by Shinjuro who still hasn't moved and exiting the Rengoku household followed by leaving the property.