Biting my lip to stifle a laugh as Clint joins Tony with playing darts, Clint effortlessly hitting bullseye, Tony gives him a look and Clint just shrugs his shoulders.

"He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed." Fury said, "By whom?" Tony asked, "Parties unknown." Fury replied.

"Do we have an ally?" Natasha asked, her hands running up and down on my back tracing my spine bringing shivers down my body as my hand landed on her thigh, squeezing it lightly.

"Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is." Fury answered, "I might need to visit Oslo, find our unknown." Tony said.

"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Natasha stated.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else." Fury started, "You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world." He continued.

"Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." He finishes, sitting down.

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Natasha voiced out, a smile appeared on my lips, "You know what, Romanoff?" Steve said, Natasha smiles at him mischievously.

"So, what does he want?" Fury asked, "To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." Steve replied.

"Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony stated.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Natasha said.

"They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." Bruce spoke, earning everyone's attention.

"How?" Fury asked, "Helen Cho." I said, Fury looked at me with raised eyebrows, suspiciously.

As Fury left, approaching towards Steve and Tony.

"I want to go with you." I stated, both of them immediately shook their heads.

Raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest, "And why is that?" I asked. Gasping as someone poked my back, hissing in pain turning around, it was Clint who was smiling at me innocently.

"You can heal us but no one can heal you. Go with Tony and Bruce. Steve, Nat, and I will handle this." Clint said, resting his hand on my cheeks and placing a kiss on my forehead.

Clicking my tongue in disapproval, Steve placed a hand between my eyebrows as he smoothen the crease, "You'll get wrinkles if you often furrow those pretty eyebrows of yours." He teased, Tony chuckled and approached us.

"Flattery won't save you, sir." I said, my eyes widened, noticing his eyes darken at what I called him. Tony and Clint laughed as Natasha arrived wearing her suit.

"We'll be alright, angel." She said, exhaling a sigh as I nodded my head while she kissed me on the lips.

Saying thanks and bidding my goodbye to Gabrielle, the latter faked a cry which made me laugh. To appease him, I said that I'll visit him soon when this ends, which he immediately agreed with joy.

Tony made a quick visit at the NEXUS Internet Hub. I was about to go with him when he declined my offer and made me wait at the jet.

After the quick visit, the three of us went back to the tower waiting for Steve, Clint, and Natasha to bring the cradle.

Pacing around, Bruce approaches me with a smile on his face, gently pulling me closer to him. As his hands fell on both my waist, Tony walked towards us, caressing my arms to calm me down.

"They'll be alright." Bruce said, placing a kiss on my eyes, exhaling a breath as Tony nuzzled at the crook of my neck and began placing chaste kisses there.

Bruce grasps my hands placing on his shoulders as Tony continues to leave kisses on my neck, my hold tightening on Bruce's shoulder as I lean my head backwards.

"I'm sure they're okay." Bruce said, placing kisses on my face. Hearing the jet arrive, stopping what we're doing, my smile fell seeing it was only Clint who entered the cradle with no Natasha.

Damn it, I keep forgetting what I saw in the movie.

Hugging Clint as I comfort him, "It's okay she's strong." I mumbled, his hold tightening as I gently caressed his back, "Let me see you. Do you have any injuries?" I asked, Clint lets go of me an arms length away as I let my eyes wander on his body.

"I'm fine, no injuries obtained." He said, smiling at him as I nodded my head, "Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?" Tony asked.

"There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her." Clint replied, placing a quick kiss on my lips as he left.

"I can work on tissue degeneration, if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted." Bruce said as he began to work.

Sitting on the stairs as I watch them work, listening to what they are talking.

"Yeah, about that." Tony replied, scratching the back of his neck as Bruce looked at Tony, "No." He quickly stated.

"You have to trust me." Tony said, "Kinda don't." Bruce answered, taking a step back as Tony approached him.

"Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him." Tony stated, bringing up the 3D image of Jarvis's consciousness.

"Hello, Dr. Banner, RJ." The AI greeted, my eyes widened hearing his voice, "Good to have you back, Jar." I replied.

"Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he could do. So Jarvis went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there, until I pieced him together." Tony stated, looking at Bruce intently.

"So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?" Bruce asked, "No, of course not! I want to help you put Jarvis in this thing." Tony quickly replied.

Rolling my eyes and shaking my head, "We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone." Tony added.

"And you just assume that Jarvis' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?" Bruce asked, "Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to." Tony answered.

"I believe it's worth a go." Jarvis said, raising my hand, "I second the motion." I stated, remembering how this turns out. Tony winked at me and smiled.

Bruce sighed, "I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong." He said, Tony approaching him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. You gotta own it. Make a stand." Tony said.

"Who said you're monsters?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows, Bruce shakes his head, "It's not a loop. It's the end of the line." Tony added, the both of them looking at the cradle.