bj grabbed ash first then me, but a lot softer, like he was trying not to hurt me.

as he dragged us through the the corridor, he opened the door of a darkly lit room, leaving me outside the door with him.

i watched as bj pushed ash, grabbing the gun he had in he pocket before locking him in the closet.

he turned to me and pushed me quickly into the bathroom which was behind me. 'what the fuck, valerie?' he said, shaking his head, probably confused as fuck.

i didn't say anything, i just stood there staring at him. 'you a bitch.' he whispered somewhat sadly before dragging me out and  pushing me into the closet where ash was.

i groaned as i fell back onto ash who was sitting down on a stool that was there. it was an uncomfortable silence for both of us.

a couple slow minutes pass and i can hear the slight movement of the doorknob. my head shot up as the door opened roughly and bj stood there looking at me before stepping in and grabbing ash by his jumper and me, by my arm carefully.

'bj, we good?' the older man asked to which bj just nodded to. ash moved closer to fezco and i moved to closer to rue who stood there dripping water on the floor, she was completely soaked. before i could get closer i felt the fabric of my shirt getting tugged lightly, i looked over and saw bruce pulling me closer to him.

'so now what?' the monotoned voiced woman spoke. 'hey... laurie. its really good to see you again. uhm... i, i wanted to introduce you to a super dope friend of mine... my boy fez. he's like, hes fire, like...' the bloody nosed boy spoke in a stutter, obviously scared out of his mind.

'where's mouse?' laurie interrupted. 'uhm.' the guy replied, looking around the room.

'you think i could, like, put my drawers on, and talk to you in the other room for a sec?' fezco interrupted, signalising to the table next to him. 'okay.' she shrugged, waiting for fezco to put his clothes on.

they both walked back through the corridor with ash following to her room im guessing.

as we all stood there in awkward tension, i could feel the older man eye fuck me, and occasionally move his eyes onto bj. probably because we were standing so close and it pretty much looked like we were holding hands. i did not want this right now.

'uhm, can i put my clothes back on?' faye coughed, standing awkwardly.

'only if you want to,' the man winked, giving  her a weird and creepy smile towards.

before i knew it, ash, fezco and laurie walked back in.

'sorry about all the hubbub, guys. just being careful. so, you all ready to do some business?' laurie announced. she honestly scared me with how calm and nonchalant she was.

--

'that was honestly, that was the craziest shit i've ever experienced. what was, the fucking dude with the long hair and the fucking gun? what was his deal? that was a fucking look, wasn't it? jesus. oh my god. and, and when, when he took me, fucking when old boy, he, when he took me to the back, i, well, i thought for sure i was gonna die. ah, fuck. and, oh that lady, let me just say, she is a fucking gangster. shes a fucking gangster. they all work for her.' rue giggled, taking up all the space in the back as she pretty much shouted in fezcos and ashs ears.

'bro, why you acting like that shit was fun, rue? for real. you're pissing me off. acting dumb as fuck right now. goddamn, all smiling and laughing and shit. you know, half of that shit was your fault too. fucking around, acting stupid.' fezco sneered.

'sorry! im, im just saying, serious question. how many female drug dealers do you know?' rue asked, smirking into the rear view mirror.

i moved closer to rue in the middle and tried to look at ash, which didn't work due to rue hogging all the space.

'good ones?' fezco questioned. 'yes.' rue responded.

'one.' he nodded, a small smile appearing in his face.

au
long chapter for all the short recent ones🙌
not proof read sorry

1825 words