Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4

Começar do início

Will:You'll see.

Nix Arrived With Something for them to try.

Nix:Rangers,I have a new item for you to use in battle.

They all go towards nix to see what it is And all they see are keys.

Arthur:What are these?

Nix:These are ability Keys to help you in your Battles Like Element keys.

Tanjiro:That Seems Useful.

The Keys Had symbols to represent each Element like Fire,Water, Wind,Earth And Metal?Wood?

Yaomomo:Well,They seem Interesting,Let me Try.

Yaomomo Grabbed the Water key And Readied it.

Yaomomo:Water Element Key Ready!Activate!

She Locked It into Her Morpher And It Seemed like Nothing Happened but The Red Ranger Aka (Y/n) Knew Better And Stepped back,Good thing he did because she Was Soon flying Around like A girl on crazy bull.

Yaomomo(Embarrassed):I look So Ridiculous.

Her teammates in that Timeline Comfort her.

Mondo:Hey,No one's Laughing at You.

Arthur:It's Alright.

Koneko:there's been worse.

(Y/n):I seen Stupider

Yaomomo Looked up and saw the Four weren't laughing at all but comforting her and she smiles in appreciation.

The Others Manage To Catch her but She's A Bit Dizzy From The Flying Around And Spinning.

Yaomomo(Dizzy):Is Everything spinning Or is it just me?

Koneko:It's just You.

The Monster Alarm Went off And that Snapped Yaomomo out of her dizzy state And Get the 5 To head out as well as Take the Ability Keys for the fight.

(F/n):Good Idea Because You're Opponent does Have the Advantage With Speed.

With Fast Track,He was Terrorizing Everyone as They were All screaming and Running away in fear for Their Life Or Afraid Of fast Track As Well As Afraid Of The Galacti-Bots.

Fast-Track:Humans Are Always Running!Boohoo!Yeah!Little Bitc-OW!

He soon Found Himself Interrupted by being kicked In The Face,The Source?(Y/n).

(Y/n):Step Away From The Civilians.

Fast Track Turned and saw The Five That Are Known As The Power Rangers.

(An:Their Pics Will appear through Order of Roll Call)