I took him for the whole night and this big amethyst jewel literally take his time taking me. He look at me for a moment as a smile crept to his face. 

"Good job on taking me and my first then, gorgeous." First? Slowly I push myself to sit and he immediately holds my back softly. 

"Your first time? you're a virgin?!" 

"Isn't obvious?" 

"Eh?" His face turns into sullen, and he raised his finger and poke my forehead. 

"Didn't I tell you, I don't have any interest in other women but you?" 

'Never give any damn interest to any woman until you.' 

I think I heard those words before. I stared at him, as he start kissing my whole face gently. 

"Where does it hurts?" 

"My back hurts, my waist too, my legs exactly, my breast were both soars, my vagina is still in pain, I even feel that you might bruise my cervix." He fell in awe, big plum orbs looking like a puppy optics on how he looks guilty now as he should. 

"I'm sorry but –." 

"Okay! Apology accepted." I cut him off before he could pull any jokes on me. He zips his mouth and flicks a smile on his face. 

"You should eat." I nod and let him spoon-feed me for the time being, lazying around him was quite comfortable, and may as well enjoy my moment. 

"Anata..." Half-lidded eyes, I look at him, after feeding me he put me to sleep for me to energize and rest, I hum and wait for what he's going to say. 

"Thank you." Still, dazed and drunk in sleep I tried my best to raise my arm, the tender feeling enfolding my emotions was enough to stimulate a bit of energy out of my body. 

He didn't ask further and just let me grasp him, with all my strength I pull him onto my bed. 

"Anything, ai," I muttered and rest half of my body weight on him, listening to his doting heartbeat as he clamp me up to his stature

"Damn, so fucking in love with you." 

"We're in the right room, right?" 

"They look like a newlywed couple." 

"Aunty, ask us to deliver the food." 

"Should we just leave the food?" 

"It looks like they just eat?" 

 "He'll kill us if we wake them up." 

"Would you hush, Koko?" 

"I didn't say anything..." 

"Then, stop thinking so loud." 

"Quiet, Shion." 

"It's Rindou." 

"It's Ran, shut the fuck up Ran." 

"Shut the fuck up all of you!" Facing Izana who's still trying to sleep and ignore his good friends right on my door hide his face in the crook of my head. 

"These bastards." He muttered sleepily. 

I giggled and start brushing his hair, I look at the five men and shhs a sign. They nod in unison and watch me put Izana in his slumber, his slow, and halcyon snuffle delineate that my man is asleep now.