I showered in Stefan's bathroom, stole one of his t-shirts and put on my low rise jeans, before heading downstairs to meet the others. I waited as long as possible to get out of bed and start doing things so that I would have as much time as possible to get myself back into a stable headspace and forget about my nightmare. I anxiously played with the rings on my fingers and my bracelet too- it was a habit that I couldn't kick. If I did I would have been pulling my hair out when I was anxious.

Everyone was buzzing in the living room. Both Gilbert siblings were becoming increasingly impatient with the remaining witches of the group- not including me of course. Not that Luke and Liv were really a part of our group. If we were being honest I would have got rid of the twins a long time ago if they weren't useful- though it was hard to look past their utility when they were cocky, secretive and overall insufferable.

"Elena relax." I rubbed her shoulders and gave her a reassuring smile. She was anxious about my departure to the prison world, as was I, though I didn't show it. "They will both be back before you know it. We all will. I'll be an hour tops!"

"Why are we sending Ferrah in again?" She asked the others. The plan was already set in stone. Everyone in the group had to pull their weight on situations like this and now it was my turn.

Liv sighed and rolled her eyes- a typical reaction from her. "I've told you, it's easier to get a witch over into the prison world than anyone else."

Elena shot Liv a dirty look, however she knew that if that was the case there was nothing that we could do about it. Liv knew more than anyone else about the prison world. Much to our dismay.
"I won't let anything happen to her. She knows what to do Elena." Liv reaffirmed with her and the group, though it sounded like she was trying to convince us more than anything. Elena nodded and gave me a look just to check that I was okay with everything. I think that I, more than everyone else was okay with this.
I was surprised when Elena and I became good friends. During Klaus' rampage around mystic falls and the arrival of the Original Vampires, we didn't get along all that well. It was only when we lost more people close to us did we realise our disagreements and petty grievances were pointless. Who would have thought that centuries old vampires would have made us best-friends.
She gave me a concerned look and I could sense she was worried about me performing a big spell when I hadn't used my magic since the whole mass-suicide-traveller incident.
"If I get trapped there, you're the only one who's allowed to wear my clothes okay. Caroline got blood on my white shirt last week." I joked. Elena laughed though I could tell she forced it. Her nerves weren't settled by my not-so-comforting joke.

"Promise me you will be fine." Elena whispered as she pulled me into a tight hug. This girl had an awfully tight grip on my ribs when we hugged, even before she was a vampire.
I hugged her back just as hard, though I gave up when it slowly became harder to breathe. "Okay- can't breathe-" I choked.

"Sorry." She gushed. I couldn't help but laugh at the expression etched onto her face. Elena was such a worrier.

The chanting that had begun to echo around the room, turned my attention to the twins. They had started and all they were waiting for was me. I held my hand up to Olivia, indicating I'd be one more minute. She rolled her eyes in response and considering that it would have usually pissed me off, I didn't give her the satisfaction of a reaction. Instead I ran to Stefan, flinging my arms around his neck and squeezing tight. His arms wrapping around my waist made me feel even worse for leaving them, even if I was the only chance they had of getting Damon and Bonnie home again.

"You're coming home to me okay." Stefan whispered into my neck. Moving my head back allowed my eyes to meet his. For some reason I felt as though I would be lying if i said yes. It was a gut feeling that I couldn't quite explain. It made me anxious and slightly concerned considering my gut feelings were usually right. I nodded instead and gave him one last squeeze before joining Olivia and Lukas in the centre of the room. For once I was praying that I would be wrong and we'd come out of this all okay.

"I'll be fine." I assured them as I looked around at their glum expressions. Realistically lots of things could go wrong but now was not the time to go down that road. I was a very glass-half-empty kind of person and they weren't as such. Only Damon was. Probably one of the reasons we got along so well. We were very similar people.

The incantation that the twins were chanting wasn't hard to pick up, though the magic it took to be a successful spell was something else. Olivia had said something to me about this 'prison world' being a product of a Gemini coven...'problem'. That was the world that she had used. I asked her to elaborate, yet she didn't. Seemed sensitive. Whatever was in the world along with my friends can't have been good. The twins' faces hid nothing, their emotions were constantly written all over them and it made it rather easy to figure out if they were hiding something. They usually were.

"Be right back." I winked at my friends. I picked up the chanting too and Olivia nodded at me encouragingly. That was probably the nicest thing she had done- sad honestly, though not surprising. A bright light erupted in the air above us and as the twins stepped back out of it, their chanting became fainter, as if I was in a glass box or something. It quickly engulfed me and before I knew it  the twins chanting was completely gone. I was alone in a hole in space and time which was a rather weird feeling.

As the light faded a room came into view. In fact it was the one I had just been in. I was standing in an empty Salvatore living room.

_______________

A/N-. I'm going to try and make chapters longer though I know it's fine to have shorter ones- I need to keep telling myself that haha. I hope you're as excited as I am. Once the written chapters are all edited I will release them once every couple of days, if not every day, then have another update once a week-ish. There were 18 chapters written that are now being edited.
Fun things are coming!
Love you all <3