𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟾

Começar do início

"I'll be down in a sec."

"Well is the roof fixed?" Ayako asked.

"Yeah for the most part."

"Smile you three!" Sumiya chimed and recorded Sonoko, Ran and Nana as they quickly posed for the camera.

"Get down here, Takahashi! The foods gonna get cold!" Ohta called out as the man was still upstairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming." He answered. Right as he noticed something outside. "Who're you?!" He shouted as he looked at the window.

"W-What is it?!" Ohta called out after hearing takahashi's distress.

"There's someone by the downstairs window!" Takahashi answered back.

"By the window?" Sumiya asked as he pointed his recorder to said window with everyone too, looking in that direction.

They were greeted by the hooded man passing the window carrying Chikako. 

Assuming she was being kidnapped, Chikako's boyfriend ran to the window and opened it, shouting out her name. "Chikako!"

"Damn! It's too dark to see where they went!"

Without hesitation, Conan jumped out the window in a rush to chase that bandage man, while Ran called out his name, worried. 

"Alright let's follow that kid! Lock the doors and wait here!" He commanded for the girls to stay put. "Come on, Takahashi!"

"Eh? Me, too?!"

"Yes, you too!"

The guy's followed Conan through the forest with Takahashi going almost out of breath. Conan stopped once he saw something on the grass.

"It's a leg!" He gasped.

"Don't tell me it's Chikako's?!" Ohta assumed in shock and disbelief.

"... There's an arm over here!" Takahashi announced as he trembled on the grass beside the others.

"What the hell's goin' on?! Let's Split up and look!" 

"Chikako! Chikako!" Sumiya shouted in desperation. "Chikako! Where are you?!" He shouted again, running off somewhere in the forest not looking down and almost tripped. Looking at what almost tripped him…"C-Chikako?..."

In desperation he held her body up, he screamed when her head fell off of her body.

_____________________________

"Chikako was?!" Ayako shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah, she had been murdered...by the time we got there." Sumiya said. He was still in shock of what happened to his girlfriend.

"This can't be happening!"

"For now, we covered the body with my jacket and left it in the forest…" Sumiya continued.

"Why would someone kill Chikako-san?!" Ran lowly shouted.

"It's all my fault! If only I hadn't planned this reunion, she'd still be--" Ayako started sobbing.

"That's not true, ayako! It's not your fault! That bandaged man is to blame! That crazed murderer who ran off with Chikako before our very eyes!"

"What do we do if he comes back?" Sonoko asked.

"We'll be fine if we lock the place down. Chikako was careless enough to stroll around outside. Anyway, let's forget about this and get some shut-eye." Ohta scoffed, though his facial expression showed it's a forced bravery.