It was funny though, I'm planning to try making friends with Neon - Her powers are really cool, I'd love to see her at her max, Maybe she can even charge my phone.

"Chamber." I say putting the capsules on a box for later and he turns to me. "Yes?" He says. "May i see your ultimate?" His eyes widen at my question.

"Of course." He says as his golden tattoos start glowing and a large gun appears before my eyes. "Did you make this?" I say excitedly. "Yes." He says smiling. "May i inspect it? Don't worry i'll be super careful."

He pauses for a short second and hands it to me, It's kind of heavy? I push away stuff on the table to make space for it and lay the huge sniper down on the table. "Can i see the bullets?" I ask him and he pressed the button and my eyes lay on gold bullets,

I take one and look at it for a few seconds - "Chamber, This is really expensive gold. Are you really using these?" I say. He laughs and gives me a nod.

Man this dude's rich? I hold the sniper and hand it to him and smile - "Thank you." I say. He opens up his mouth to say something but decides not to, "We should get going now." Cypher coughs,

"Goodnight, Y/N." Cypher says and i nod at him - "Thank you, Goodnight to you both." I say smiling - "Bonne nuit, Y/N. I will see you around." I wave at both of them as they leave,

I hear a mumble behind me, I flinch at the sound. I completely forgotten he was here the whole time - "Sorry Omen, It wasn't my intention to ignore you, You've just been really quiet, Is something wrong? Is the bracelet not working for you?" I sigh,

"No, It works." He says. "Omen." I say as i look at something at the corner of the room, It's one of Cypher's cameras, I noticed him putting a camera up earlier when me and Chamber were talking, I walk up to the camera and grab it then throwing it to the ground.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask Omen, I know he noticed it too. "I was going to remove it myself." He says quietly but loud enough for me to hear, I frown at his response. "I've been meaning to ask you something, Omen." I walk up to him.

— omen's pov.

Y/N walks up to me, "Can i see your face?" They ask me smiling - I'm obviously shocked by their question, I haven't seen my face before and noone else has, I usually avoid this topic but for some reason, I wanted to show them.

I don't understand why i care about them so much, I care about the others aswell but not as much as them, I hang my head and sigh and take off my hood, My face is revealed - They're the first one to see it, I turn away from them - Not wanting to see their reaction.

I'm a freak and i know that.

Suddenly i feel two pair of hands on my face, They force me to look at them - Their expression, They're not disgusted, They're concerned. I feel their fingers tracing the scars on my face. I see their eyes all teary, I'm not that ugly to make them cry right?

"Who did this to you?" They ask me putting their hand off my face, They're worried about me. "I don't know, Y/N." I say.

They look me in the eyes and hug me tightly. I hug them back, I don't know why but i feel sad but then again i feel happy, They're warm, I feel safe when i'm with them. I don't want this moment to end, I don't understand what i'm feeling,

I haven't felt this in years.

— y/n's pov.

He hugs me back, I can't imagine the pain he's been through. I don't know if he doesn't remember anything because it's a trauma response or something else, I want to be here for him as his friend. His voice is clearer without his hood on.

His face had a huge crack near his eye and another one on his cheek, He's barely human. I feel the need to fix him. He's gorgeous, I think he didn't want me to see him because he probably didn't even know what he looked like.

— omen's pov.

"You're gorgeous, Omen." They say as they hug me tighter.

My heart jumps and i feel my face heat up, What's wrong with me? I find myself smiling, Good thing they can't see me.

"I'm sorry for suddenly touching you without your permission." They say in a shaky voice refusing to look at me, Embarassed by their recent actions. "I'm going to head back now." I say and put my head back on and on my way to the door, I stop,

"Goodnight, Y/N."

( ╹▽╹ )

( ╹▽╹ )

helleoeo hello GUYS PLS IM BEGGING U IF U LIKE MY FANFIC CAN U PLS VOTE IT AND MAYBE FOLLOW ME PLS ILL GIVE U A KISS SOBS CRIES PSL IM ON MY KNEES