1.MEETING

NO ONE'S POV::::

It was monday morning when taehyung woke up for the first day of his university he was damnn happy to study his favorite subject and his parents agreed it was the  best day in his life he was majoring in art and music he was happy from a young age he had interest in singing soon he freshed up and went downstairs  all gretted him will hugs and said him al the best his hyung dropped him near the university he wanted to go near the gate and bid him bye but his little brother didn't accept it soo he dropped him a little far from the university gate and wished him luck tae gave a boxy smile and hugged him..

TAE'S POV::

I hugged my hyung and he left so I had to walk a little soon i heard sound of laughter I saw what was going on soon my eyes were wide I saw them bullying some guy who had glossy eyes and blood over him lips and then I got the whole seen they were kissing him so had that his lips were bloody I prayed that the boy must be okay soon I looked down and started walking hoping they didn't see me soon I bumped into someone I then heard  "WANTING TO RUN HUH ??? NEVER ESCAPE FROM MY EYES I SAW U..HOW DARE  YOU RUN FROM US" I still had my head down looking at the road  hoping that he will not do something terrible to me then I saw the boy whose lips were bleeding his eyes seemed like he was begging me to run soon I raised my head and saw the guy he was a smirk on his face "OHh you are such a beauty wow soo what should I do aishh that guy u see there he didn't let me close to him and my face here he punched me soo he has his greatest memory what about you ?? wanna do something or you gonna beat me up like him u better not see all my friends are here and I can do anything to you right here so you better obey me" I glared at him and he was touching me and I felt disgusted and then suddenly someone punched him so hard I was in shock soon I met those eyes again they were beautiful and then I heard "LETS RUN NOW" we both were holding each other's hands soon we came into the food court we were laughing at each other soon the silence broke.

"Hi this is jungkook nice to meet you and are you okay ??"  he had a wonderful voice not too deep not too soft I met those eyes again I kept looking into his eyes suddenly I heard a familiar voice 

"HIIIIIIIII tae what's up your late again oh shoot who is this and why are ur lips beedling you okay bro???btw my name is jimin and all call me cute what about you what's your name and why are ur lips bleeding???"

JK: oh hi jimin-ssi nice to meet you I'm jungkook from music and arts today is my first day of university and some bastards bullied me and your friend so had to punch them up and we ran here so my god I talk so much sorry don't mind me I'm a talkative to the ones I'm comfortable with" 

that's it I felt butterflies in my stomach  he was so confident with great look all in the place were staring at him all girls and boys had a gaze at him and he was almost giving me a heart a attack when he suddenly  he hugged me "bye dude see you later and jimin-ssi please give me you number" jimin gave a number I didn't pay attention to that "okay guys see you later I have a class and i'll text you later jimin-ssii byeeee"

jimin: you in this world or cloud nine dude are you okay???

tae: ya he was stranger but seems like I now him didn't you feel that??

jimin: ohhh seems like someone has a crush 

tae: oh shut your filthy mouth and no he was a person who saved me why would I have a crush on him

I yelled at jimin but my heart wasn't sure he gave some feelings I never felt it was strange yet special to me...