Chapter #14 Assembling An Army

"You should have seen their faces!"

Jimin laughed like a maniac.

"And then- and then- you just ripped everything off like it was nothing! You should have seen how many people were drooling over your bare chest. It was like throwing raw meat in a lion's cage."

I rolled my eyes. Jimin had retold the story about a hundred times, changing the way he presented it every time. It had only been about thirty minutes since everything happened.

 A wave that weighed more than hundreds of Javan Rhinoceros had begun to press on my shoulders the longer I thought about everything. I stood shirtless in my bathroom, rubbing a warm wet cloth down the red stain on my chest that had seeped through the layers of fabric.

I wasn't sure what this meant but I didn't know if I should feel excited or absolutely petrified. I either just made the worst decisions of my life or possibly the best ones. 

The scary part was that I truly had no clue. The high pitched pipe in Jimin's voice ripped my attention from the ocean of thoughts I was beginning to drown in.

"Hell Jungkook, I didn't know you had it in you! Am I even looking at the same introverted bitch that hid behind me like a dog with his tail in between his legs? What even happened? I was gone for hardly five minutes."

I blinked, my mind blank. I continued to rub the warm cloth in circles on my chest without saying a word. Finally I looked at Jimin in the eyes, my expression showing the true regret and absolute terror that was beginning to engulf my every sense. I gulped before I spoke.

"Did I really just do what I think I just did?" I croaked, part of me hoping I went to bed early and this was just another nightmare. Jimin smiled like an idiot.

 For him this was just his romantic fantasies coming true. I launched the wet cloth at his head. It hit with perfect precision creating a disturbing 'Splaut' noise.

Jimin coughed, arching in different directions, obviously not expecting to be assaulted. He peeled the wet cloth off his face, wiping water from his eyes. He blew his nose as if there was a tissue in front of his nostrils to clear his airways of water.

"Cocksucker." He snarled, clearly still recovering.

My body couldn't calm down, every muscle was tense, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up 100% vertical, every minuscule wrinkle in my hand was lubricated with sweat. My breath was shallow. Jimin finally used his fucking eyes to read the room. He sighed.

"Well, you started it. You could have very well just started a war, there's no going back, you may as well come out as the victor."

I laughed obnoxiously, making it clear to Jimin that most of the noises coming from the back of my throat were staged to create a clear perspective.

"Victor? Against Taehyung? The richest, most mentally unstable, money drugged bastard in the entire Republic of South Korea. Please Jimin get your head out of your ass."

Jimin scoffed.

"Think about it, Jungkook." He grabbed my wrist, yanking me into my bedroom. He pushed me onto my bed, sitting next to me a second later.

"Even though I was enjoying how horrified you were of Taehyung, let me lay it out for you because I think it's time you understand just how powerless he truly is."

To say I was intrigued would be an understatement. I propped myself up on my forearms, preparing to listen to every word that left Jimin's lips.

"I didn't think you were this stupid but let me say this in a way your simple brain can understand. I'm not a stranger to the rich bastards of this country. Heck, I work for most of them clearing up their senseless legal problems. Taehyung has always been known as a merciless man who will always pick the riskiest route no matter the consequences. That bastard is almost too intelligent for his own good, his mind is his own enemy."