Sick {2}

The past two weeks you've been laying in bed sick. Elliot has been kind enough to bring you food every time you ask and has kept you company a few times.

"Are you feeling any better today?" He asks, whilst leaning against the doorframe with a worried look on his face. You shake your head no and Elliot sighs. "It's been two weeks...you got to get better soon." He looks at you with a look you've not seen before, it kinda looked like he was thinking of something. In that moment he walks over to you and tells you to move over, he lays down next to you fully clothed, meanwhile you were half naked. A blush rises to your cheeks of that thought.

He giggles. "What are you blushing about?" You turn to look at him and smile, "nothing." You say, but your dirty thoughts kept on roaming around in your mind. Elliot looked surprised when you moved a little away from him only for him to move closer to you.

"Elliot I'm moving away from you...because in half naked." He gives you a weird look and says. "I don't care" he giggles, and with that he moves even more up close to you. "Can I?" He asks gesturing his hand to wrap around your stomach, you nod your head yes worried if you said something you would embarrass yourself. At this point Elliot was so close to you that his face was buried into your neck, you lean into him, fully embracing his warmth. I felt so nice being held by someone that you tried to squeeze yourself even more close to him, feeling that no matter how close you are to him you still wanted more. Soft snores were coming from Elliot indicating that he was fast asleep, you smiled.

A thought came up in your head, you should be sick more often.

Just a sweet short one for y'all :) 327 words