Chapter 7: Aizawa Does a little bit of trolling (Updated)

Start from the beginning

I accepted.

Y/n: "Y/n L/n"

Aizawa: "Alright, we're done here. Your documents about the curriculum and such are in the back of the classroom. Give them a look... Midoriya"

Midoriya snapped out of shaking me back and forth violently and looked towards Aizawa, who holds a note for the nurse

Aizawa: "Have Recovery girl fix you up. Tomorrow's trials aren't gonna be any easier."

I smile as the class disbands, I wrap my arm around Midoriya and drag him along

Y/n: "I apologize for not telling you."

No one's POV

Aizawa walked around the building, only to be met by the No.1 Hero

All Might: "Aizawa you big fat liar!"

Aizawa: "All Might... So you were watching... Good to know you don't mind wasting time."

All Might: "A rational deception? April Fool's Day was over a week ago. Last year you expelled an entire class of first-years. You mercilessly discard those with no potential. But now you go back on your word? Could it be?... You sense potential in Young Midoriya and Young L/n as well?"

Aizawa: "...As well?... You will be supporting him?... I understand that's not usually your style, but... They don't have no chance. That's all I can say, Because if they had no potential, I would have cut them loose. There's nothing crueler than someone chasing their half-baked dreams"

All Might: "Right... Let's agree to disagree."

Y/n POV

Midoriya and I were walking away from the school entrance and back to our homes after being treated be Recovery Girl.

Midoriya: "I'm pooped!"

Y/n: "Well, it's expected from her quirk"

Suddenly a hand appeared on Midoriya's shoulder

Iida: "How's your finger?"

Midoriya: "GAH! Iida!... It's fine, thanks to Recovery Girl"

Y/n: "She gave Midoriya and I some PEZ" I smiled at the childish act, it's the simple things that break my hard shell.

Iida nodded

Iida: "But Aizawa Sensei sure fooled us. He made me think, 'This is how it is at the top!' But... Our own instructor deceived us like that..."

Y/n: "Hmph, only some of you were fooled, I'm studying Psychology, I'm learning how to dissect people just by looking at them" I deadpanned.

Midoriya: "I don't think Psychology teaches you that..." He sweatdropped

Uraraka: "Hey!"

A cheery voice calls out, catching our attention

Uraraka ran up to our little get-together

Iida: "Ah, Infinity girl"

Uraraka: "I'm Ochako Uraraka! Um, You're Tenya Iida, You're Y/n L/n and Midoriya... Um... Deku! Right!?"

Midoriya: "Deku?!"

Uraraka: "Hmm? During the test, That Bakugo guy said 'Damn you Deku!' Right?"

Y/n: "That's not his actual name, his first name is Izuku"