ive been good - remus lupin

(REQUEST: Remus- and you should definitely put thigh riding in there, praise, little bit of hair pulling, tiny bit of spanking. just overall dominant remus)

"Does pretty girl want to cum?" Remus cooed; A fake pout resting on his face, brushing the hair from Y/n's face as she rolled her hips on his thigh, soft whimpers leaving her lips as her clit rubbed against his jean clad leg.

"Pl-please sir, I want you in me." Y/n whimpered, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Begging isn't going to do anything today." Remus tsked looking back down at his book as Y/n got herself off on his leg.

"B-but sir, I-I've been good." Y/n whined, rolling her hips faster.

Her hands squeezing the top of his thigh so she held herself up.

"Be a good girl and get yourself off first." Remus replied, lifting a finger to her chin to have her look him in the eyes.

Y/n swallowed roughly but nodded, soft whimpers and mewls leaving her lips as she moved.

"Sir...gonna cum." Y/n whimpered out.

Her eyes falling shut as she leaned her head on Remus' shoulder.

Her teeth biting his jumper as a coil in her stomach broke.

"Cum princess." Remus grunted, putting his book down.

One hand going to pull her hair so she sat back up, looking him in the eyes.

While the other moved to her clit.

"Look at that, my good little girl getting herself off on my thigh." Remus smirked as Y/n let out an almost pornographic moan, her high taking over.

"Please-please sir, want you.." Y/n panted, her head resting on his chest as she tried to get her breath back.

Remus smiled hooking his finger under her chin, lifting her head so she looked him in the eyes.

"What do you want, Princess?" Remus whispered against her lips.

"Your dick, Sir." Y/n mumbled pressing her lips against his more feverishly.

Remus rolled his eyes pulling away from the kiss, pushing Y/n back onto the mattress while he hovered over her.

"You do, do you?" Remus raised a brow brushing a piece of her blue hair behind her ear.

Y/n nodded, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

Remus nodded, sitting back up and pulling his jeans down, along with his boxers.

Alex whimpered, eyes trailing down to his already hard dick.

"You sure Princess?" Remus smirked with a raised brow, stroking his dick.

"Very sure-" Y/n cut herself off as Remus waited no longer.

He starts slow, teasing her clit with his finger.

"Like that Princess?" Remus asked with a smile, running his thumb over her clit.

"Yeah," Y/n whimpered, staring up at him.

Remus suddenly sitting up on his knees, so her clit rubbed against his skin while he increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Stop holding in moans. I want to hear you Princess." Remus snarled, throwing his head back as Y/n no longer held in the sounds.

"Faster sir." Y/n blabbered out yanking on the hairs at the back of his neck, making Remus throw his head back thrusting harder.

"Gonna cum," Y/n whimpered, her hands tightening around the hairs, probably pulling out a few from how white her knuckles were.

"Already Princess?" Remus asked through a grunt.

"P-please let me." Y/n whined.

Remus rolled his eyes.

"Wait a few more seconds." Remus replied, his voice harsh as his pace sped up even faster.

Y/n wasn't sure she could hold off.

"please please please let me cum." Y/n whimpered squeezing her eyes shut.

"Go ahead, cum." Remus spat, thrusting deeper than before.

Y/n cried out as the release washed over her but Remus didn't stop.

His thrusts just got sloppier as Y/n tightened around.

A loud groan leaving his lips as he cums.

"Are you mine?" He asks as he thrusts even harder.

"Yes sir. All yours." Y/n whimpered as Remus pulled out dropping beside her.

Both of their chests rising and falling.