eyes on me - sirius black

____________________________________________________________________________

SMUT: Dom Female Oc, Sub Sirius Black. Oral-Male receiving 

____________________________________________________________________________

"You'll die from hyperthermia if you stay dressed like that." Piped up a voice, making Y/n jump and hide her fag while spinning around to look at the person.

"Hello Space boy." Y/n smirked looking at Sirius.

"You do know my names Sirius." He replied.

Y/n nodded with a smirk.

"Space boy suits you more." Y/n shrugged, her eyes trailing over his frame.

"Are you checking me out?" He scoffed with a laugh.

"Problem?" Y/n quirked a brow as her eyes trailed back up to his.

A confident smirk on her lips.

"Who knew a Hufflepuff could be so confident." Sirius replied back, stepping closer to Y/n.

"Never met a confident Hufflepuff before?" Y/n quirked a brow as Sirius stepped fully in front of her so she was left to lean against the railing.

"I don't think I have." He replied with a smirk, one of his hands going to lean on the railing, that just so happened to be pressed right against the side of her stomach.

"Care to show me what confident Hufflepuffs do?" Sirius asked while licking his lips looking down at her.

Y/n leaned closer to his face, her breath fanning over his.

"Well first...." Y/n started, putting a hand on his chest.

"Confident Hufflepuffs don't let men control them." Y/n whispered seductively as she watched his breathing fasten.

"What's the matter Space boy? Cat got your tongue?" Y/n asked as she ran her hand up and down his chest.

"I-" Sirius cut himself off, a rosy red tinge hitting his cheeks as he looked at the side breathing out harshly.

Y/n smirked, her hand going up to his jaw and tilting his head back to hers.

Her thumb running over his bottom lip.

"Something wrong?" She quirked a brow as her other hand slid further down his chest.

His breathing growing harsher.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Sirius finally asked.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Y/n replied with a smirk.

"I think you know what I want you to do." He responded finally, a smirk goin on his lips.

"Well if you want it so bad, then beg." Y/n replied, taking her hand off his chest and stepping back.

"wha-what?" Sirius let out a laugh as if she were joking.

"Beg, if you want it so bad, beg." Y/n clicked her tongue, leaning against the railing.

"Beg-?" Sirius snorted.

"You heard me Space boy, beg if you want it so bad." Y/n replied, her hand going to rest on his cheek so she looked at his face with a grin.

She watched his grey eyes darken with lust as she leaned her face closer to his.

"Come on, all you have to do is ask nicely." Y/n whispered, her breath hovering over his ear sending goosebumps down his spine.

Sirius breathing in sharply as she placed her hand on his chest, slowly running her fingers down.

"Please, please just do something, anything." Sirius finally breathed out, admitting defeat.

"What do you want me to do?" Y/n quirked a brow, her one hand holding his head up so she didn't break eye contact with him.

Her other hand trailing over his noticeable bulge, Sirius immediately bucking his hips into her hand with a groan.

"Come on, we both know you can speak." Y/n replied, although she kept her hand on his bulge.

"What. do.you.want.me.to.do?" Y/n asked again, her hand tightening around him as she moved slowly.

Sirius chest was heaving as he murmured the words.

"Suck my di-" Y/n tightening her hand around him with a smirk.

"Hmmm?" She quirked a brow.

"Pl-please suck my dick."

Y/n gave him a look with a raised brow.

"Please Darling."

A triumphant hmph left Y/n's lips as slid down his body.

"Who would have known you could get so needy." Y/n smirked, her hands on his hips as she did so.

Her eyes never leave his.

"Eyes on me, little star." Y/n sighed as she unbuckled his belt.

Sirius' eyes going back to Y/n's, a whimper leaving his lips before he could stop it.

She kept her eyes staring up at his face as she pulled his cock out, a chuckle left Y/n lips as she stared up at his face.

Her hand running over him, painfully slow.

"Please darling, please don't teas-" Sirius cut himself off, throwing his head back as Melora rolled her tongue over his tip.

"Eyes on me, little star." Y/n said louder taking her tongue off him as she stared up at him sternly.

Sirius eyes immediately falling back down to hers as she took him in her mouth.

Sirius hands went to her hair, holding her on him so she moved faster.

His eyes not leaving hers as he bit his bottom lip to keep the moans in, ones that would surely come out if he didn't.

____________________________________________________________________________

800+ words

____________________________________________________________________________