They looked at me and Mina spokes.

"Why, where are you going?"

"I'll just meet someone but-- when its already midnight and I'm still not home call a police okay?"

"Huh? Why?" Momo asked

"Sana is it a prank again?"

"Eh? No!! Just do it okay? Hehehe anyway Im going!!!"

I said then walked away.

"She's weird" I heard them say but I just go to my room and pout.

...

People are looking weirdly at me, well where can you see someone who wears jacket, sunglasses, cap, mask and uses her hand as a telescope?

Well Its not that I'm paranoid, but they say prevention is better that cure.

I looked around and all of the people has someone with them and I need to find the someone who is alone and acts like waiting someone, in that-- I will get to know who's sending me flowers without revealing my self! Right, I know I'm genius..

I keep using my hand as a telescope while moving slowly when I bumped at someone. Its strong that I was throw in the grass!!

"Ouch!!"

"Miss!, I'm sorry, sorry I didn't see you" the man assists me to stand up while I'm rubbing the part that is aching at my back.

"Its okay mister just...be careful next ti--"

I was startled when I faced the man, I knew him!! His voice... His smell...

"T-Taehyung?" he looked surprise too but suddenly caught
my waist when I stumbled on a stone.

"S-Sana..."

I moved away from him a little bit,

"O-Oh, its you. Uhmm, what are you doing here" I asked. Trying to be formal.

"I'm waiting for someone but she's already here" he eyed me.

Wait-- he said he's waiting for someone...

"Tell me the truth, are you--- the one who's giving me flowers?"

He didn't answer me but just moved his left eyebrows that left my mouth hang open. He chuckled and put his fingers close to my mouth, he uses it to pinch my lips together.

I smacked his hand to let me go and scoffed at him.

"Why are you sending me flowers?!"

"Why? Am I not allowed to send you some?"

"Of course not, what will your girlfriend think?"

"Hmm, do I have some? Maybe in the future.." My eyebrows met in annoyance. Is he playing with me?!

"Are you joking around? If yes cn you stop doing that, its not funny at all!"

"I'm not joking"

"Then what are you doing, why are you sending me flowers?"

"I'm courting you" he said like its nothing.

____________________
_____