He took her hand in his as she gasped.

"C'mon Darling, I've been waiting for this moment." He said with a smile on his face.

She stared at him, mesmerized, she never thought this could be. She blinked twice before her lips curled into a soft smile, her eyes showing happiness. "Alright my love."

They were at a beach, the moonlight shining intensly on them. She turned to him, only to find him already looking at her. "How my love? How." She asked as her voice began to break.

"Because.. I needed to see you one more time." He smiled at her with quivering lips. "But soon this dream will end, and once more I'll be gone. I'm sorry I cannot do much for you darling." He said to her with teary eyes.

She shook her head aggressively, not wanting to believe a thing he said. "It can't be, don't let me wake up then, please. I want to stay here forever, I want to stay with you. Please." She expressed while shaking his shoulders, "Please my love, don't leave me again."

He took a deep breath, his arms and hands are shaking and his stomach has dropped. "Darling I'm sorry. I want you here as well, but this isn't your place. It is not your time." He said to her as the moonlight bothered her eyes.

"W-well why not then? Why can't it be? Why can't I just be with you? What can I do?" She asked for an answer.

"Live Darling, live." He gave her one last smile before kissing her on the forehead. "Living is all you must do."

Her vision went blurry and once more did she wake up in a tidy white room. A doctor, her mother, and 2 children.

"Mom?" One of the kids called out.

"Honey? What happened? Mom, what's wrong?" She asked.

The mother and doctor stared at her wide eyed for a few seconds before going up to her.

"Hi baby, how are you?" The mother said in tears. "We thought we lost you baby. How do you feel?"

"Mom what are you talking about? Where's H/n (Husband's Name)? I was just with him." She looked around the room more, only to find packaged food in the garbage and empty lunch containers.

"Baby what are you talking about? He got into an accident 5 years ago don't you remember?" She looked down and away from her.

And that was it. Her heart, once more shattered, her stomach, once more dropped, and her head, once more pounding. The tears rolled down her cheeks, stopping only when one of the children wiped them away.

"Mommy don't cry, daddy's in a better place now. He said that you will grow and move on without him. If you keep crying then I'll start crying too." The little boy weakly said.

She rubbed his head and pulled him in. "I'm sorry baby, don't cry okay? Mommy's here now. Mommy will take care of you. You'll be okay." She said while pulling the older one in for a hug too. "Mommy won't be going anywhere anymore."

"Live" He said. And that's what she chose to do.